Put the fruits in a small bowl and pour over them Amaretto.
The butter mixes the foam with the sugar. Add eggs, one by one, mixing after each, and sour cream.
Preheat the oven.
Sift flour with salt and baking powder and add over butter. Stir gently.
Drain the fruit and powder with a tablespoon / two of flour.
It is added to the composition, the pistachio is added and it is easily incorporated.
Wallpaper a common form of cake, with oil and flour and pour the composition.
Put the tray in the oven and bake the cake over low heat for 50-55 minutes.
When it has cooled, the edges of the tray walls are easily detached and it is easily overturned, carefully, it is very fragile.
Healthy cake recipe with dried fruits
The cake is the simplest dessert that a housewife can learn, so we suggest that instead of the classic cocoa cake, you learn how to make a cake with dried fruit. These are tasty
and delicious due to its natural sugar content. It looks beautiful and is a special dessert that will impress your guests
a mixture of 300-400 g of nuts and dried fruits (apricots, raisins, plums, blueberries, figs, nuts)
6 tablespoons brown sugar
6 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Method of preparation:
Cut apricots and plums into smaller pieces and mix with walnuts and other dried fruits.
Beat the eggs and add them over the fruit mixture.
Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and mix well.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and
Cheesecake & # 8211 a magical temptation with a simply divine taste!
We present you a delicious cake recipe with cottage cheese and dried fruit. It is prepared amazingly simple, being perfect for novices in the culinary arts. But the result amazes you all. Get a homemade cake, fine, fragrant and delicious, that melts in your mouth. The cake combines perfectly with any hot drink and can be served both as a dessert and as a snack.
-0.5 teaspoon baking soda
-dried apricots or raisins to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar. Add the vanilla and melted butter (at room temperature). Mix well.
2. Add the baking soda, then the cottage cheese. Mix until you get a homogeneous mass. use a tel or a mixer at medium speed.
3. Gradually add the flour and mix. Add dried apricots (cut into small pieces) or raisins (preventively soaked in hot water, then drained).
4. Pour the dough into a baking tin, greased with oil.
5. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes, until golden brown. Baking time depends on each oven. If desired, decorate the cake with icing and berries.
Ingredients for the cake recipe with yogurt and dried fruit:
- 200 gr of flour
- 50 gr cornstarch
- 250 gr sugar
- 200 gr fat yogurt
- 100 gr melted butter
- 5 eggs
- 50 gr chopped walnuts
- 50 gr raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 10 ml brandy
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon rum free
- a little salt
Bundt check with grapes and prunes
The Bundt cake is also a cake, except that the baking tray has a more special shape. In addition, a Bundt shape will always be placed in the oven with the bottom up. Therefore, do not be afraid of the name of the recipe. We will enrich our cake with juicy grapes and prunes, which will not only make it tastier, but will make its texture more interesting.
Candied Fruit Cake Recipe (Jamie Oliver) & # 8211
- Weigh the ingredients and place them at hand on the work table. Sift the flour twice together with the baking powder and salt.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees. Grease the pan well with butter, cover it with flour, then shake it a little to remove the excess flour.
- In a bowl, mix the dried fruit with the orange juice and brandy (or whiskey) and set aside. Beat the butter together with the brown sugar until they become a fluffy cream. Add apricot jam, orange peel and vanilla essence.
- We add eggs one by one, one by one (after the first egg has been incorporated, we add the second one, until we incorporate them all). Add a little and alternately the almond powder and the mixture of flour, baking powder and salt, and mix gently until incorporated. Then add the milk, dried fruit and mix gently until incorporated.
After 45 minutes have passed since we put the cake in the oven, we reduce the temperature to 100 degrees and bake the cake for another 45 minutes. Check if the cake is baked by inserting a toothpick in the middle. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready.
We decorate this wonderful cake according to our preferences and imagination.
Check with candied fruit
Cake with condensed milk and dried fruit & # 8211 easy, fast and simply insane.
& # 8220Check with condensed milk and dried fruit & # 8221 is a delicious dessert that goes great with a cup of tea or coffee. The cake is prepared very easily and quickly, it is aerated, with a delicate aroma of condensed milk, which will leave unforgettable impressions. Dried fruits offer an extra taste that you can't resist. Enjoy the cake with pleasure!
-380 g of condensed milk
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-raisins, dried apricots to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the eggs and condensed milk with the mixer.
2. Melt the butter, let it cool and combine it with the egg mixture.
3. Sift the flour and mix it with the vanilla and baking powder.
4. Mix the dry ingredients with the liquid mass and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
5. Add the raisins and dried apricots to the dough and mix well.
6. Put the dough in a silicone mold.
7. Place the mold in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 35 minutes.
8. Let the cake sit in the oven off for 10 minutes.
9. Remove the cake from the oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Portion it and serve it with your favorite drink.
Watch the preparation in more detail in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
Dried fruit cake
ingredients (for a tray of about 30 cm.)
500 gr. dried apple slices 250 gr. walnut kernels 200 gr. dried dates 200 gr. prunes 100 gr. dried apricots 2 teaspoons ground spices 1 teaspoon ground anise 125 gr. raisins 5 tablespoons plum brandy grated peel and the juice of half a lemon 500 gr. wheat flour 1 cube of yeast 2 tablespoons brown sugar
The spices added to the recipe can be: cinnamon, cloves, cardamom
Dried Fruits, Source of Energy
Method of preparation
One night before preparing the cake, cover the dried apples with water, boil in a few boils and leave to stand overnight.
The next day, the walnuts are cut, but not very finely, and the dried fruits - dates, plums and apricots & # 8211 are cut into pieces. Next, they are mixed with spices, raisins, grated peel and freshly squeezed lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of brandy.
Next, the apples are drained and cut into pieces. Also, 350 ml of their juice will be kept.
Put the flour in a bowl, then add a little shredded yeast and brown sugar in the middle. Heat the apple juice and mix half a cup with the rest of the yeast, sugar and a little flour. The mayonnaise thus prepared is left to rise for about 20 minutes, after which the remaining flour and apple juice are added. Knead a dough with a sufficiently strong consistency.
Gradually incorporate the mixture of dried fruit and chopped apples into the dough.
Next, grease the bottom of the tray and line the edges with a double layer of baking paper. Add the dough to the pan and garnish with the peeled almonds. Cover and leave to rise for about an hour at room temperature, then place the cake in the oven heated to 180 degrees Celsius. Bake for 50-60 minutes.
The cake is turned over on a plate, and while it is still hot, it is greased several times with the remaining brandy. Serve when completely cooled.