Ingredients for Making Fast Thin Pita Chips
- Pita thin 3 sheets
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Hard cheese 150 g
- Sour cream (any fat content) 200 g
- Greens (dill) 1 bunch
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon spoons
- Ground black pepper 0.3 teaspoon. spoons
- Paprika 0.5 tea spoons
- Dried basil 0.5 teaspoon. spoons
- Main Ingredients
- Portion 3-4
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Grater, Tea spoon, Dining spoon, Bowl, Plate, Oven, Baking tray, Deep plates, Culinary spatula
Making quick chips from thin pita bread:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Let's start the preparation by washing the dill greens with running water, shaking it several times to get rid of excess liquid, and then finely chop on a cutting board. We spread one sheet of pita bread on the table and cut into pieces of arbitrary shape - rectangles, triangles, or as you wish. It will not affect the taste. The remaining sheets are left as is. Grate the cheese on a fine grater. To make it faster and easier, first hold the cheese in the freezer for several minutes.
Step 2: Prepare three types of chips from thin pita bread.
Step 3: Bake quick chips from thin pita bread.
Step 4: Serve the ready-made chips from thin pita bread.When the chips have cooled to room temperature, you can serve them to guests. Chips with different tastes are laid out in different deep plates. This delicious, crunchy dish will surely be liked and loved much more than purchased chips. And since they are prepared by you from the highest quality and healthy products, you can safely give them to children. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is more convenient to lubricate pita bread with a silicone brush.
- - You can make chips from thin pita bread and with other tastes. Look for inspiration on store shelves, paying attention to what tastes and fragrances potato chips are sold with.
- - If you need to cook chips quickly, and there is no time to bake them in a single layer in several lots, you can lay them slide on top of each other, but during the baking process they should be stirred so that the chips bake evenly.
- - Chips with paprika are bright red, with curry or turmeric - bright yellow. Paprika can be added a lot, about 1 teaspoon, and with other spices, be careful that the chips do not turn out bitter.
- - To make mushroom-style chips, sprinkle greased pita bread with dried mushroom powder.
- - To get less high-calorie chips, you can grease them with water instead of vegetable oil - the spices will stick, and when baked, the water evaporates.