We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making Misha Masha
- eggs 4 pcs (the number of eggs may vary, depending on the number of servings)
- feta cheese 150-200 gr
- parsley 1 bunch (any greens fit: dill, cilantro, etc.)
- 2 pcs tomatoes (use medium sized ripe tomatoes)
- bell pepper 1-2 pcs (paprika variety, necessarily sweet red)
- onion 1 pc (onion, you can take red)
- Main Ingredients Eggs
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:knife, cutting board, pan
Cooking Misha Masha:
Step 1: Fry the vegetables.Finely chop the pepper and onion into cubes and fry in a hot pan with added oil. Once the onion has a golden color, the fire can be reduced. Now you also need to finely chop the tomatoes and add to our beautiful vegetables in a pan. Stew for 5-7 minutes over low heat.
Step 2: Shake the eggs.Beat eggs until smooth and salt. Now the matter has come to cheese, any gourmet will appreciate the Bulgarian feta cheese. Break the cheese with a fork into small slices, but do not turn into porridge, and add to the eggs.
Step 3: Fry the dish.Stewed vegetables in a pan, pour eggs with cheese. Pepper and add parsley. Fry for 10-15 minutes on low heat, until the desired density.
Step 4: Serve.In principle, the dish is already ready in the pan, but the Bulgarians put it in the clay dishes and put it in the preheated oven for another 5 minutes. Put the finished Mish Mash on a plate, the dish must be served hot. Good appetite!
- - The recipe contains a classic Mish Mash, you can just as easily add to it when frying vegetables: mushrooms, ham, garlic, or olives.
- - The dish should turn out quite thick, otherwise it just falls apart.
- - Mish-mash is easy to cook in the microwave, but you still need to fry the vegetables in a pan.