We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Chicken in Honey Mustard Sauce
- Chicken (drumsticks) 10 pcs.
- Mustard (spicy) 4 table. spoons
- Light liquid honey 4 table. spoons
- Butter 4 table. spoons
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon spoons
- Paprika 1 table. a spoon
- Ground black pepper 0.3 teaspoon. spoons
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil for form lubrication
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Portion 3-5
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Tea spoon, Dining spoon, Stove, Oven, Baking tray (baking dish), Bowls or pans, Serving plates
Cooking chicken in honey mustard sauce:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Let's get the chicken legs out of the freezer and unfreeze before cooking. It is necessary to defrost meat without loss in taste in the refrigerator - there at low temperatures it will defrost longer, but it will retain its original taste. If time does not wait, you have warm water at your disposal, in which you can remove meat, or a microwave with the appropriate mode. Rinse the chicken legs and remove the films from the meat that you think is superfluous. Lemon also needs to be washed to get rid of dust from the zest. And then we cut it in half, and squeeze the juice from one half into a plate. We need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and whether one half of the lemon is enough for this depends on its size. Put the right amount of butter in a small bowl, send it to the stove and melt the butter over low heat. Do not forget to stir it to prevent burning. Before adding to the sauce, the oil should be allowed to cool slightly.
Step 2: Cooking Honey Mustard Sauce.
Step 3: Cook the chicken in honey mustard sauce.We grease each leg with the sauce just cooked, it is better to even hold them in the sauce for 2-3 minutes, so that they are better saturated. We grease a baking sheet or a baking dish with vegetable oil, and then put greased legs there, observing a small distance between them. Turn on the oven so that it warms up up to 200 degrees, and then send a baking tray with chicken legs there, and bake them 30-40 minutes until ready. When the time runs out, turn off the oven, and leave the legs in it for another 10-20 minutes. During baking, you will have time to prepare a delicious side dish.
Step 4: Serve the finished chicken in honey mustard sauce.Serve chicken drumsticks in honey-mustard sauce with any side dish - be it potatoes, like boiled tubers or “in their skins”, mashed potatoes, buckwheat, pasta or rice. A fresh vegetable salad is also great. Serve the finished dish hot and enjoy its amazing aroma and incredible taste. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of chicken drumsticks, you can cook chicken wings or whole chicken in the same way.
- - In addition to baking, there is another way of cooking - fry the soaked legs in a saucepan over medium heat in a frying pan, first without a lid, until a brown crust forms on both sides, then reduce the heat and cover the pan with a lid so that the legs bake from the inside.
- - Honey mustard sauce can be prepared differently, without lemon juice and butter, but with the addition of tomato paste or ketchup.