Peasant Salad Ingredients
- Potato 4 pcs.
- Sauerkraut 200 gr.
- Leek (green onion) 1 bunch
- Garlic 2 large cloves
- Sunflower oil 3-4 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Potato
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Bowl, Tablespoon
Peasant salad making:
Step 1: Boil the potatoes.Rinse the potatoes thoroughly and boil it “in its uniform”, that is, in the peel until tender 20-30 minutes. Ready potatoes are cooled.
Step 2: Cut the ingredients.Peel and chop chilled potatoes cubes. Wash green onions thoroughly under cold running water and finely we cut. Peel the garlic and chop it thin circles.
Step 3: Mix the ingredients.We mix potatoes, onions, garlic in a bowl and add sauerkraut. We season the prepared salad with vegetable oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Step 4: Serve the peasant salad.We spread the salad on plates, as a decoration you can use sprigs of parsley or dill. Enjoy your meal!
- - To improve the taste, let the salad brew for 20 minutes.
- - The peasant salad is perfect for meat dishes as a side dish.
- - Ready salad can be sprinkled with grated cheese.
- - You can add fresh or pickled cucumbers, radishes, bell peppers or sausage to the main ingredients.
- - Sunflower oil can be replaced with olive.