We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Whites
- Premium wheat flour 3.5 cups
- Yeast 1 sachet (or 20 g. Raw);
- Butter 50 gr.;
- Vegetable oil 50-80 gr.;
- Chicken eggs - 2 pieces; taste
- Onions - 2-3 heads; taste
- Water 1.5 cups;
- Meat 500 gr. (beef, lamb, pork to choose from);
- Ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Main ingredients: Beef, Flour
- Serving 8 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Container for kneading dough ;, Sieve ;, Measuring cup ;, Rolling pin ;, Cast iron frying pan ;, Shovel or stirring spoon ;, Stove ;, Knife ;, Shovel for turning.
Step 1: Sift the flour.We take the amount of flour indicated in the recipe and carefully sift it through a sieve. Important! Experienced housewives recommend performing this procedure at least two to three times, as this will not only save the flour from small mints, but also saturate it with oxygen. It is noticed that from sifted flour many times more magnificent and tasty pastries are obtained.
Step 2: Prepare the yeast.
Step 3: Melt the butter.We put the oil in a pan, break it with a knife into several parts and melt over medium heat to a liquid state.
Step 4: Knead the dough.Pour water, melted butter into a container for kneading the dough, break 1 egg, salt to taste (on average - 1-2 teaspoons). Add the suitable yeast and carefully begin to pour in the flour, preventing the formation of lumps. Perfect dough for whites - flexible and uniform in structure, it does not stick to the hands, but is not too steep. The dough will be ready after it rises 2 times (after the first time it is well missed).
Step 5: Prepare the toppings for whites.
Step 6: Modeling the whites.From the approached dough, a tourniquet is molded and divided with a knife into 20 uniform pieces. Roll them up balls and leave for 2-3 minutes. Then, roll cakes from the dough and put minced meat in them. The final shape of the product is a “cheesecake”, with narrow edges. Leave the finished product for 20-30 minutes, for lifting.
Step 7: Fry the whites.Before proceeding to the direct frying of whites, it is necessary to heat a deep cast-iron frying pan with oil. The pies should be at least half covered with vegetable oil. The whites are fried on both sides - first with a hole up, then vice versa. The time spent in the pan is 7-10 minutes. Baking should acquire a pleasant golden brown hue.
Step 8: Serve the whites.It is appropriate to serve Belyashi with tea, milk, coffee, cocoa. You can put them on the table on a large plate or tray, or you can serve in a separate bowl. Fresh vegetables are welcome: tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, herbs. Enjoy your meal!
- - The dough rises well in a warm place. A clean kitchen towel is placed on the container with the dough, this will protect it from weathering and drafts. When dough is placed in the room, it is not recommended to open the windows.
- - In order for the baking to turn out especially well, all ingredients should be at about the same temperature. It is better to lay them on the table in the evening, and in the morning proceed with cooking.
- - Belyashi are convenient in that you can experiment with them. For example, instead of raw minced meat, they often use half-cooked or completely prepared in a pan, add original seasonings (basil, thyme, zira, etc.);
- - It is not recommended to turn on too strong a fire during frying, as this will result in burning products. A low temperature, in turn, is also undesirable, as it will extend the cooking time (the dough absorbs excess fat from the pan, the filling and dough do not boil inside).