We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Mackerel Baked in Foil
- Mackerel 1 pc.
- Tomato 1 pc.
- Onion 0.5 pcs.
- Dill to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Basil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Main ingredients Mackerel
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Kitchen Knife, Foil, Baking Tray, Oven
Cooking mackerel baked in foil:
Step 1: Prepare the mackerel.First of all, mackerel must be thoroughly washed in cold running water. If you have purchased an uncut mackerel, you must gut it. We make an incision along the abdomen along the entire body from head to tail and get the insides. Cut off the fish's head, fins and tail. We wash it in cold water, rinse the mackerel especially carefully from the inside. Dry it with a paper towel. Now cut the onions and tomatoes in circles of medium thickness. We also cut the fish into 5 the same thickness of the pieces and shift all the pieces onto the foil, "reconstructing" the fish. Insert between the slices of mackerel parsley, dill, basil, tomato and onion slices. You can combine the inserts to your taste (just a cup of onion + a cup of tomato, or two cups of tomato and onion between them, etc.) Sprinkle the mackerel with seasonings on all sides, pepper and salt.
Step 2: Bake the mackerel in foil.Tightly wrap the fish in a sheet of foil 2 times the size of the fish and place on a baking sheet or wire rack. Mackerel baked in foil at temperature 180 - 200 degrees about 30-40 minutes.
Step 3: Serve the mackerel baked in foil.We take out the prepared mackerel from the foil and carefully lay it on the dish. Serve with vegetables and potatoes. Enjoy your meal!
- - Mackerel is a rather oily fish, therefore, it is not required to water it additionally before cooking with butter and cream, as is done with other fish.
- - In addition to tomato and onion, slices of lemon can be placed between pieces of mackerel.
- - If your oven has a grill, then at the end of cooking you can unroll the foil and leave the mackerel under the grill for a couple of minutes to form an appetizing crust.
- - Serve the fish directly in the foil.