We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Tatar-style cooking
- Beef 2 kg
- Potato 1.5 kg
- Onions (medium size) 4 pieces
- Pickled (can barrel) cucumbers 4 pieces
- Garlic 1 large head
- Carrot 1 piece
- Tomatoes 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil 100 grams
- Butter 50 grams
- Table salt to your liking
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Spices to your liking
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Potato
- Serving 6 servings
- World cuisineTatar cuisine
Inventory:Cutting Board, Sharp Knife, Cauldron, Cooker, Serving Dishes
Cooking in Tatar:
Step 1: Pretreatment of vegetable ingredients.So, for starters, rinse well under cold running water with meat and all vegetables. Peel the potatoes, remove all dark spots on it and the wormholes, if any. Then cut into medium cubes. Peel onions, rinse under cold water and cut into cubes. Peel the garlic, rinse and cut into thin slices. Cut the cucumbers into cubes, and if they have a thick skin, then it is best to cut it. Peel the carrots, rinse and cut into small cubes. Spread all chopped vegetables for different capacities, since we will use them at various stages of cooking.
Step 2: Prepare and fry the meat.
Step 3: Add other ingredients to the cauldron.After that, add chopped cucumbers to the cauldron, mix everything well. Reduce the heat below average and add a slice of butter. Stew for about 20 minutes, then put onions and carrots in a cauldron, mix well again. Put out more about 20 minutes stir occasionally so that nothing burns. At this time, rinse the tomatoes well and cut them into medium slices. Then add them to the cauldron, mix again with the remaining ingredients and simmer another 15 minutes. After that, add chopped potatoes to the cauldron, then garlic. Salt and pepper to your liking. Add spices.
Step 4: Serve the basics in Tatar.Stew the basil until the potatoes are ready. If the meat does not release a lot of juice, then you can periodically add a little boiled clean water to the dish so as not to burn. When the basics are ready, cover the cauldron with a lid and let it brew, about 20 minutes. Then carefully lay out on serving plates and serve still hot to the table. Good appetite!
- - In Tatarstan, for the preparation of real asu, they use horse meat, or lamb. If you wish, you can also try to cook the basics with this type of meat.
- - Cucumbers pickled in vinegar cannot be used in this recipe, they can significantly spoil the final taste of the dish.
- - If you didn’t have a suitable cauldron, you can use a pot with a thick bottom.