Steamed Souffle Ingredients
- Chicken fillet (chilled) 350 grams.
- Chicken eggs 2 pieces.
- Cream (any fat, but better fat) 200 milliliters.
- Garlic 2 cloves.
- Starch (corn or potato) 1 tablespoon.
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon.
- Seasonings, pepper to taste.
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Knife, Meat grinder or blender, Bowl, Fork, Grater, Spoon, Double boiler shape, Double boiler, Serving plate
Steam soufflé cooking:
Step 1: prepare the chicken fillet.We wash the chicken fillet under a stream of running water and put it steamed for 25 minutes. Then roll the fillet through a meat grinder with a fine mesh or chop in a blender. We will break the eggs into a bowl with the fillet, add the cream and mix with a fork until smooth.
Step 2: steam the souffle.We clean the cloves of garlic from the husk with a knife and rub on a fine grater. Add garlic, starch, seasonings, salt to the prepared mass and mix with a spoon. We spread the minced chicken in the form for a double boiler. We put on the upper level and leave it to steam for 35 minutes. Ready soufflé is allowed to cool at room temperature.
Step 3: Serve the souffle steamed.We cut the souffle into portioned pieces and put it on a serving plate. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you first pour half the souffle into the mold, then lay out a layer of green peas or olives and fill with the rest, as a result, the finished souffle will have a spectacular cut.
- - Starch can be replaced with premium wheat flour.
- - If you do not have a double boiler, then you can cook the souffle in the oven.
- - In minced chicken, you can add grated boiled or steamed carrots or grated cheese.