We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Homemade Carbonade
- Pork fillet (chilled) 1 kg.
- A mixture of peppers 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt to taste
- Suneli hops 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Curry 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Nutmeg 1 teaspoon
- 5 cloves garlic
- Main Ingredients
- Portion 5-7
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Garlic press, Paper towels, Knife, Cutting board, Foil, Baking sheet, Oven, Dish, Refrigerator
Cooking Carbonade Home:
Step 1: Cook the meat for the carbonade.A piece of fresh meat without bones is washed with water, and then dried with paper towels. With fillet, cut off excess fat and film. In a plate, mix all the seasonings (salt, a mixture of peppers, curry, suneli hops, nutmeg). Peel the garlic, rinse and pass through a special press. This garlic mass is also mixed with spices. This mixture is good rub the pork on all sides.
Step 2: Bake the chop.Put the meat, grated with spices, in foil and tightly wrap a piece of pork with it. We put this composition on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to a temperature 180 degrees and send meat to it for 1.5 hours. In the last 15 minutes of baking, you can open the foil so that the carbonate is browned.
Step 3: Serve the homemade carbonate.Cool completely the carbonate, after which insist it for at least an hour in the refrigerator. After that, the product can be used for salads, first or second courses, or simply as a breathtaking snack. Remember, according to the rules, the chop is very thin if you use it for sandwiches or as a snack. Bon appetit to all!
- - At will you can use other seasonings and spices according to your individual taste.
- - Carbonade in the refrigerator can be stored for a very long time (more than 7 days). The most important thing is to store it correctly. You can not keep it in polyethylene. Wrap it in plain paper or foil. And also you can keep it in a hermetically sealed plastic container.
- - In order to get a delicious carb, you need to choose very fresh meat. It should be uniform, delicate in color, resilient and free from unpleasant odors.