Russian baked catfish ingredients
Ingredients for cooking catfish, baked in Russian:
- Frozen catfish 800 g. (or fresh catfish - 1 kg.)
- Potato 600 gr.
- Breadcrumbs 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Butter 4 tbsp. spoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
To make the sauce you will need:
- White sauce 400 ml.
- Butter 50 gr.
- Dry white wine 50 ml.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Parsley root 15 gr.
- Celery 15 gr.
- Citric acid 1 gr.
- Ground pepper on the tip of a knife
- Main ingredients
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Deep Shape, Knife, Cutting Board, Bowl, Saucepan (or Saucepan), Cutlery, Sieve, Frying Pan, Dish
Cooking catfish, baked in Russian:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients for the dish.
Step 2: Making Steam SaucePeel the onions, rinse and cut into small cubes. Fry it until soft and light golden in a pan with oil. Add the finely chopped parsley and celery root to the white sauce, then put the bowl on a slow fire and add the fried onions and dry white wine. Cook contents for 10-15 minutesthen salt and pepper the sauce to taste, add citric acid. Cook it for about a minute, then cool it, wipe through a sieve and season with butter.
Step 3: Bake the catfish.In the middle of the form we lay out the pieces of catfish, salt them a little and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Around the fish we spread the slices of potatoes, fill everything with the prepared sauce. Preheat the oven to a temperature 180 degreesthen we send our dish to the roasting pan for 45-50 minutes. During this time, potatoes and pieces of catfish should become soft and lightly brown.
Step 4: Serve the catfish baked in Russian.We remove the form from the oven, put the baked catfish on a common dish or lay it out on portioned plates. We complement the fish with a fragrant side dish: potatoes with which catfish was baked. And serve until the dish has cooled. It’s so delicious that give you time for REAL pleasure.
- To improve the taste in the steam sauce during cooking, you can add finely chopped champignons (100 grams) or 50 milliliters of mushroom juice. The aroma of the dish is very transformed using this ingredient.
- You can decorate the dish with finely chopped parsley, dill or cilantro. Pieces of catfish can also be laid out on lettuce sheets, which will also look very beautiful and aesthetically pleasing on a table, especially a festive one.
- The finished dish goes well with the taste of fresh vegetables. In this regard, it is advisable to submit a catfish with vegetable slices. It may include: tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, radishes and so on.