The ingredients for making smart cake
- Creamy margarine 56% fat content 250 grams
- 8 eggs
- Premium wheat flour 225 grams
- Pure distilled water 2 tablespoons
- Pasteurized milk (warm) 1 liter
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet
- Sugar sand 300 grams
- Powdered sugar to taste to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving: 20 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Aluminum pan, Tablespoon, Stove, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Mixer, Sieve, Measuring cup, Whisk, Baking sheet, Baking paper, Oven, Strainer with small openings, Plate
Cooking smart cake:
Step 1: melt the margarine.Take 260 grams margarine, put on a cutting board and cut with a knife into layers. The thickness and length of the sliced margarine slices does not matter much, the chopped margarine will melt faster. We put margarine layers in an aluminum saucepan and put it on a plate included in the middle level. We arm ourselves with a tablespoon and stir with it margarine until it is completely dissolved. Stir thoroughly so that the margarine does not burn. When it is completely melted, turn off the stove and set the pan aside, the margarine should cool. Turn on the oven and preheat it up to 165 - 175 degrees.
Step 2: beat the whites.
Step 3: beat the yolks.
Step 4: combine the margarine and whipped yolks.We take an aluminum saucepan with cooled margarine and pour the melted fat from it into a bowl with egg yolks whipped in white foam. Take a mixer and beat the ingredients for 1 - 2 minutes.
Step 5: sift and add flour.
Step 6: add warm milk.Take 1 liter pre-warmed to 35 degrees warm milk and pour into a measuring cup 500 milliliters. In a bowl with whipped yolks, margarine sugar and flour, pour the milk from a measuring cup and thoroughly mix the mass with a whisk. Pour the remaining milk into a bowl and whisk the ingredients with a whisk for 1 - 2 minutes to a homogeneous mass.
Step 7: add whipped squirrels.
Step 8: prepare a baking sheet and pour the dough.We take a clean square or rectangular baking sheet, the height of its sides should be at least 5 to 6 centimeters. The prepared dough is very liquid and everything possible should be done so that it does not leak out and does not burn during baking. We put baking paper on the baking sheet, so that it would lie on one sheet and its edges would peek over the sides of the baking sheet. Pour all the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, helping yourself with a tablespoon.
Step 9: bake a smart cake.
Step 10: cool, cut and sprinkle the smart cake with powdered sugar.After the smart cake was covered with a beautiful light brown crust and the necessary amount of time was baked in the oven, we take it out and allow the cake to cool right in the baking sheet. Cut the cooled cake with a knife into squares 7 by 7 centimeters right in the pan. The size of the sliced pieces is not important, you can cut the cakes, as you like best. It remains to decorate the smart cake, for this we take a small strainer, pour powdered sugar into it, and sift it onto the surface of the sliced pieces. I don’t have much sugar, sprinkle your cake on it as much as you like. Smart cake is ready, put it on a plate. It's time to taste it.
Step 11: serve the smart cake.Smart cake is served in a separate portion on plates or on a tray for cakes in a beautiful design. Each piece of cake is sprinkled with icing sugar and decorated with sliced strawberries. This cake-cake turns out to be very tender, its lower and upper layers taste like a biscuit, the layer which is in the middle, looks like a milk souffle with a vanilla flavor. A cup of delicious freshly brewed tea or refreshing juice wakes up to this kind of dessert. Only this kind of cake can be stratified, which is why it is called smart cake. Have a nice tasting! Enjoy your meal!
- - A smart cake can be made with any taste, for this you need to add 50 grams of any fruit syrup to the batter. You can also make a smart chocolate cake by adding 50 grams of bitter cocoa powder or 100 grams of sweet cocoa powder to the dough. You can also make a smart coffee cake by adding 1 teaspoon of any dry instant coffee.
- - To prepare a smart cake, in no case do not take the detachable form of the pan, since the dough for this type of cake is very liquid.
- - If you do not have a piece of baking paper on hand, you can grease a baking tray with a piece of butter or margarine and sprinkle with wheat flour.
- - Smart cake can be decorated not only with strawberries, any sliced fruit, condensed milk and whipped cream are suitable.