Ingredients for Making Carrot Soup
- carrots 700 gr
- potatoes 500 gr
- onion 2 pcs
- garlic 3 cloves
- celery 1 stalk
- vegetable broth 1 liter
- cream 18-22% 100 ml
- thyme 1 sprig or 1 teaspoon dry
- salt and pepper to taste to taste
- butter 50 gr
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Carrot
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:pan 5 l, stove, blender, knife
Cooking carrot soup:
Step 1: chop the vegetables.Dice all the vegetables. It is better if they are about the same size, so everything is cooked evenly and the taste of the dish will turn out better. And most importantly, you do not digest vegetables and save more vitamin. But do not grind too vegetables. The optimal size is 2 * 2 cm cubes.
Step 2: fry the vegetables.Melt the butter in a well-heated pan and pour the vegetables into it. Mix well and fry for 3-4 minutes over medium heat. Just do not let the oil burn. Vegetables should warm up well, become a little soft on the outside, but remain hard inside. For flavor, put a sprig of thyme on top.
Step 3: add the broth.
Step 4: pour the cream.Pour the cream into the soup when the vegetables are ready. So you keep the rich vegetable taste and do not interrupt it. And cream will give only a light creamy shade.
Step 5: grind everything with a blender and beat.Grind the entire contents of the pan with a blender to a puree state. The mass is airy and tender.
Step 6: serve carrot soup.Served carrot soup in portions, with croutons or bread rolls. Do not rush to serve it immediately after cooking. Let the soup stand for 10 minutes. During this time, its taste will become even better. Enjoy your meal!
- - Do you want to diversify the taste of carrot soup? Add a pinch of nutmeg or a sprig of mint while cooking vegetables. You can add chopped walnuts, it will be enough 1 tbsp. spoons. Do not be afraid to experiment, use your favorite seasonings and spices.
- - Carrot soup is best served with herbs. A little dill will add freshness to the soup. And if you do not love her, then sprinkle with black pepper on top.
- - Remained stale bread? Cut it into 1 * 1 cm slices and fry in vegetable oil. Grind a couple of cloves of garlic and mix well with croutons. Allow the croutons to cool, and just before serving the soup, pour them on top. You can serve croutons separately by putting in a salad bowl. So everyone can put as much as he wants.