We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Pickled Cucumbers
- Fresh cucumbers based on up to half a kilogram per liter jar
- Allspice black peas 5-6 pcs. to the can
- Mustard in grains (this is required) - 1 teaspoon per jar to taste
- Bay leaf - 1-2 pcs. to the jar to taste
- Garlic 1-2 cloves larger on a jar
- Sugar -6-8 tbsp. spoons per jar to taste
- Salt 2 tbsp. spoons on a jar
- Acetic essence 70% 2 tbsp. spoons on a jar
- Dill (necessarily dry) as you wish
- Leaves of young cherry and black currant 3-4 pcs. to the can
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Cutlery, Saucepan
Cooking Pickled Cucumbers “Like a Store”:
Step 1: Prepare the cucumbers.Before pickling cucumbers, I usually soak them first in cold water for a while before six o'clock, I also cut off the tips, they are better impregnated. I also advise you to sterilize jars with lids before cooking. I do it all the time, and they don’t explode. To understand how much marinade we need, I fill the cans with cold water to the very edges. I pour this into a separate pan and get the amount of water needed for one jar of pickled cucumbers. Next, I add as much water as I take. That is, the water that was drained from one of the first banks, I multiply by the number of cans of all selected for seaming. Then I boil water and pour jars of boiling water. Cover with seals and let cool. When the water has cooled, we put in the jars black allspice peas of five or six grains, one tablespoon of mustard seeds in grains, a couple of leaves of parsley, cloves of garlic (this depends on your addictions, you can not put them), chopped dill stems, cherry leaves and black currant.
Step 2: Cooking the marinade.We put from six to eight tablespoons of sugar per liter of water (it depends on what kind of sweetness you want from pickled cucumbers), two tablespoons of table salt, two tablespoons of seventy percent vinegar essence. We boil everything.
Step 3: Pour the pickled cucumbers.Very carefully and slowly, in our cans with cucumbers and spices, we begin to pour boiled marinade. The main thing is that the marinade covers the cucumbers and is poured to the brim in a jar. After that, roll up and turn upside down. We put in a warm placebut never cover. I do this so that our cucumbers turn out to be harder and more crispy.
Step 4: Serve the pickled cucumbers "Like a store."Our cucumbers come out in the bank beautiful and very appetizing, quite similar to the store ones. But we all know that all this is prepared with our own hands. Good appetite!
- - According to this recipe, you can safely cook young zucchini. It will also be very easy to confuse them with the store ones, because they will not differ in appearance and taste, but there are pets at home, so every housewife knows this.