Ingredients for Stuffed Chicken Nets
- 6 pieces of chicken necks with skins
- chicken (you can add a little chicken fat) 300 grams
- onions (medium size) 3-4 pieces
- wheat flour 2 tablespoons
- ground black pepper to taste
- ground paprika ½ teaspoon
- table salt to taste
- seasoning for cooking chicken 1 teaspoon
- grease for greasing a baking sheet 50 grams
- 200 grams mayonnaise to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Tablespoons and teaspoons, Cutting board, Knife, Needle and thread, preferably dark, Bowl, Medium-sized pot, Baking tray, Cooker
Cooking stuffed chicken necks:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.First, rinse the chicken necks thoroughly under cold running water. Then gently peel off the neck, starting from the neck of the chicken. Peel the skin of excess films and vessels. Attention! If there are feathers on the skin, do not rush to pluck them, as you can tear the skin. It is better and easier to do this when the necks are welded. Next, sew one end with dark threads (when the necks are boiled or baked, it will be easier to see). Set aside the necks themselves, they are perfect for broth. Peel onions, rinse well and cut into small cubes. Pre-cooked chicken fillet, also cut into small cubes.
Step 2: Cook the minced meat.Now pour the prepared onion cubes to the chopped chicken, add the flour. Then mix the stuffing thoroughly. Salt the minced meat to your taste, add black ground pepper and chicken seasoning and mix well again. Stuffing is ready.
Step 3: start and cook.The stuffing process is very simple, but nevertheless it requires a certain amount of time, your patience and some efforts. So, lay the prepared stuffing in the chicken neck, and sew it on the other side. Then dip them in a pot of boiling water. As the water begins to boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the necks become soft.
Step 4: Serve the stuffed chicken necks.Lubricate the baking sheet with grease or margarine and preheat the oven to 200 ° C *. Place the chicken necks on a baking sheet at some distance from each other. During baking, periodically turn the necks so that they brown on all sides. When the necks are ready, remove them and let cool slightly. Then carefully remove the threads from them. Stuffed chicken necks are ready and look great. Their taste can not be expressed in words, it must be tried! Good appetite!
- - To give the stuffed chicken necks an appetizing color, you can grease the necks with mayonnaise mixed with ground paprika before putting them in the oven.
- - To the chicken, if you want, you can add a little chicken fat, then the neck will be much juicier.
- - It is better to cook stuffed necks in a broth made from necks left without skin.