We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chicago-style pizza ingredients
To prepare the dough, we need:
- Premium wheat flour three cups and a quarter
- Sugar 3 teaspoons
- Dry yeast 2 sachets
- Salt 3 teaspoons
- Warm filtered water 1 cup and a quarter
- Vegetable oil 4 tablespoons
To prepare the sauce we need:
- Canned Tomatoes 200 grams
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Dried oregano 1 teaspoon
- Dried basil 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Garlic 1 clove
- Parmesan Cheese 100 grams
To prepare the filling, we need:
- Mozzarella Cheese 220 grams
- Zucchini 1 piece
- Green pepper 1 piece
- Onions (medium size) 1 piece
- Eggplant (medium) 1 piece
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Cheese, Yeast Dough
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Frying pan, Blender, Cutlery, Grater, Serving plate or portion plates
Chicago-style pizza making:
Step 1: Knead the pizza dough.Pour flour into a deep bowl through a fine sieve, crumble the yeast, pour sugar and salt, mix, then deepen in the center and pour water and oil. Stir with your hands so that the dough starts to move away from the walls of the bowl. Knead for about five minutes, the dough should become smooth and soft. Remove in a warm place in order for the dough to rise, in time it is about an hour and a half.
Step 2: Prepare the pizza sauce.While the dough rises, chop the tomatoes into a separate bowl using a blender, grate parmesan cheese on a coarse grater, peel the garlic from the husk, rinse and finely chop. Putting it all together and mix thoroughly.
Step 3: Cook the pizza toppings.Thoroughly rinse, dry and chop zucchini, onions, peppers and eggplant into small pieces. Fry in a pan in olive oil until they become soft, cool and mix with grated mozzarella cheese.
Step 4: Form and prepare the pizza.We divide the dough into two halves (one part should be bigger than the other) We roll out most of it into a thin circle and transfer it to a frying pan greased so that it covers the bottom and sides. We spread the filling on top of the dough. The second part of the dough must be rolled out across the width of the pan so that it covers like a lid. We spread it on the filling and fasten both sides of the dough with our fingers. In the top test, a small incision should be made so that steam escapes during cooking. The last thing we do is grease pizza with sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese. Sent to the oven, warmed up to 200 degrees. The first 10 minutes we hold the pan in the lower part of the oven, then for 25-30 minutes We send it to the upper part so that the pizza is browned and finally reached.
Step 5: Serve the Chicago-style pizza.You need to eat pizza hot, as the saying goes "in the heat of the heat." Good appetite!
- - You can also add any meat or fish to pizza, and in order to make the meat taste more saturated, put a couple of pieces of cream margarine on it before baking. And the fish will be soft and juicy if you hold it for 20 minutes in milk.
- - To bake such a pizza is best in a high pan or baking sheet.
- - You can also add sausage or ham cut into strips into your pizza if you wish.