Ingredients for making bouche
- Egg yolk (8 pieces) 171 grams.
- Sugar (171 grams in dough, 230 grams in cream, 120 grams in syrup) - 521 grams.
- Premium wheat flour (sifted) 197 grams.
- Egg white (8 pieces) 256 grams.
- Vanilla essence 0.2 grams.
- Citric acid 0.1 grams.
- Spring water (in cream-75 g, in syrup-70 g) 145 grams.
- Condensed milk (cream) 80 grams.
- Butter (in cream) 350 grams.
- Chocolate (icing) 100 grams.
- Vegetable oil (in glaze) 1 tablespoon.
- Liquor (in syrup) 1 teaspoon.
- Main Ingredients: Oil, Flour, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 4-6
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Two large egg bowls, Knife, Mixer or beaters hand, Mixing spoon, Sieve for sifting flour, Oven, Baking sheet, Cooking paper for baking or silicone mat, Cooking brush for lubrication, Pastry bag with a smooth and round nozzle in the form of a tube, Waffle towel, Culinary overturner, Cutting board, wooden or plastic, Refrigerator, Deep cream bowl, Large and deep saucepan with cream lid, Fork, Culinary syringe, Large tray, Serving plate ludo
Step 1: make the cream.Take chicken eggs (8 pieces) and divide them into yolks and squirrels. For this we need 2 bowls and a knife. So, we take a chicken egg in one hand and use a knife to make a crack in the middle. Now gently separate the egg to release the protein in one bowl, and then pour the yolk into another bowl. So we do over all the eggs. Be careful when breaking eggs so as not to break them harder than necessary and pieces of shell will not fall into the bowls. Now we take a bowl in the yolks and with a mixer - beat them with sugar until a stable foam is formed. Before driving, add a little vanilla essences. If you don’t have a mixer, you can use hand whisks. Now in the whipped yolks we add wheat flour already sifted with a sieve and quickly (within literally 10-15 seconds) Mix everything until smooth in a bowl. Next, wash the whisks and pat them with a napkin. We take a bowl of proteins and beat them, too, until a stable foam is formed, at the very end of the whipping, add citric acid on the tip of the knife. Gently pour the yolk-flour mass into the whipped proteins, you can do the opposite, as I did, add the proteins to the yolk-flour mass and mix everything very carefully until a homogeneous dough is obtained. the dough is a little liquidy.
Step 2: bake cakes.
Step 3: prepare the butter cream "New".
Step 4: apply cream to the cakes.
Step 5: prepare the chocolate and dip the cakes into it.We take our chocolate, I took an ordinary high-quality chocolate bar. We divide it into pieces and put it in a bowl. Then melt it either in a water bath or in the microwave. I poured a little vegetable oil into the chocolate, and then drowned in the microwave for 1 minutes. While our chocolate is being heated, moisten the top cakes of cakes with syrup using a culinary brush. After the set time, mix the chocolate; if your chocolate does not completely melt in one minute, then put it on another 1 moment in the microwave. Then mix until smooth. Now we take the already cooled workpiece. The bottom side of which we prick on an ordinary fork and dip in chocolate. We put ready-made and glazed cakes on a large flat sheet to completely harden the chocolate.
Step 6: serve the bush.When the top layer of chocolate hardens, you can further decorate their top with the remaining cream using a thin nozzle from a culinary syringe. We spread all the cakes on a serving dish, make delicious tea and invite all our loved ones to drink hot tea with delicious cakes! Enjoy your meal!
- - about the eggs, I wrote the whole quantity in grams, because according to the GOST standard such proportions go, and when I weighed the eggs myself, then, surprisingly, everything turned out quite accurately,
- - In no case do not overdo it with flour, if you make the dough more or less thick, then it will not be so soft and airy after baking.