We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making pineapple and canned fish salad
- Rice (any) 0.5 cup
- Pineapple (fresh or canned) 1 piece
- Canned pink salmon 1 can
- 5 eggs
- Cherry Tomatoes 200 grams
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- Mayonnaise (not too fat) 150 grams
- Cheese (hard) 150 grams
- Parsley or dill greens 0.5 bunch
- Main Ingredients: Pink Salmon, Pineapple, Rice
- Serving 4-6
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Colander, Wooden spatula, Cutlery, Saucepan, Serving plate or serving plates
Making a salad of pineapple and canned fish:
Step 1: Boil fig.We wash the rice several times under running cold water, transfer to a pan and pour cold water (1:2), add a little salt and boil the rice until cooked. You can see the rice cooking time on the packaging. We discard the finished rice in a colander and rinse under cold water and transfer to a plate.
Step 2: Prepare the chicken eggs for the salad.
Step 3: Prepare pineapples and cherry tomatoes for the salad.We clear the fresh pineapple from the peel, cut the tails, cut in half, cut into small cubes. If there is no fresh pineapple, we will use canned ones. Open a jar of canned pineapple, drain the juice, get the circles from the jar and cut into cubes. Put the sliced pineapples in a separate plate. Wash cherry tomatoes under cold water and cut into long strips.
Step 4: Prepare the cheese and greens for the salad.Grate the cheese on a coarse grater or cut into long strips. We wash the greens under running water, cut the stems and dry on a napkin. Chop the parsley finely.
Step 5: collect the salad.We collect the salad in layers. First, spread the rice, open the canned pink salmon, pour the liquid from it into a glass, and transfer the fish on top of the rice and align with a fork evenly. We make a mayonnaise wire rack. Next, spread half the cheese, chopped cherry tomatoes on top, again make a mayonnaise wire rack. Then fresh chopped pineapple (or canned), the remaining cheese, then a lattice of mayonnaise. On top, lay the diced chicken eggs, for the last time make a grid of mayonnaise, as shown in the picture, and decorate with finely chopped parsley or dill. Let’s soak the salad within 30 minutes.
Step 6: Serve a salad of pineapple and canned fish.We cut the ready-made salad into pieces and arrange it on serving plates, or serve it on the festive table on a large serving dish. Good appetite!
- - Cherry tomatoes can be replaced with ordinary tomatoes, which must also be chopped, or can be replaced with fresh avocados, which must be washed, peeled, removed, and then finely chopped or grated.
- - Also, for decoration, you can rub on top bright yolks, previously boiled, and then decorate with greens.
- - Mayonnaise is best used not too oily, without additional flavoring.