We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Stuffed Sausages for Kids
- Creamy baby sausages - 2-3 pieces to taste
- Spaghetti 50-60 grams
- Butter 20 grams
- Salt to your liking
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Pasta
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Saucepan, Cutlery, Serving plate
Cooking stuffed wieners for children:
Step 1: Prepare the sausages.From sausages, you must carefully remove the skin and cut into two halves. Next, take spaghetti pasta and break them in half. At the end of each of the halves of the sausages, we stick a few pieces of the halves of spaghetti. the main thing don't go too far with the amount, as they may not boil and remain raw with you. And I advise you not to pierce the sausage completely, but simply chop it into the edge. Next, we collect water in a saucepan and bring to a boil, throw our wonderful sausages there, turn off the heat and cook for about twenty minutes so that the pasta is cooked and the sausages are ready. Water can be slightly salted before this table salt. When the stuffed sausages are ready, we take them out of the water, brush off a little and the ends of the spaghetti that are visible, grease with butter, let cool a little.
Step 2: Serve stuffed sausages for children.It’s better to eat warm. The appearance of such stuffed wieners is very beautiful, and how tasty, your happy and satisfied children will tell you. If the children before you did not want to eat pasta or sausages individually, then in this form they will gobble up for both cheeks. Good appetite!
- - If you use the sausages stuffed yourself, you can pour them with garlic sauce or any other hot sauce, as well as ketchup. It can also be served with fresh vegetables and canned corn or peas.
- - You can stuff sausages in a variety of ways. You can not cut them in half, but pasta pasta across a whole sausage or vice versa cut into pieces and stuffed across.
- - In the same way you can stuff sausages, those that your child loves the most. And spaghetti can be replaced with ordinary noodles, it turns out also very tasty.