Ingredients for the preparation of the dance "Embroidery"
For white test:
- Premium wheat flour 500 grams
- Sugar 200 grams
- Cream margarine 65-67% fat content 200 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Sour cream 4.5% fat 4 tablespoons
- Baking powder food 10 grams
- Vanilla Sugar 15 grams
For chocolate dough:
- Wheat flour 300 grams
- Cream margarine 65-67% fat content 150 grams
- Chicken yolks 2 pieces
- Cocoa powder bitter 2 tablespoons
- Sugar 200 grams
- Sour cream 4.5% fat 2 tablespoons
- Food baking powder 1 teaspoon
For sour cream:
- Sour cream 4.5% fat filtered 600 milliliters
- Icing sugar 130 grams
- Vanilla Sugar 20 grams
- Walnut without shell halves 300 grams
- Plum jam, thick 450 grams
- Milk chocolate 1 bar (300 grams)
- Main ingredients Nuts, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 10 Servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl - 3 pieces, Tablespoon - 2 pieces, Teaspoon, Table, Cloth, Freezer, Plate - 3 pieces, Oven, Large baking tray with high sides, Baking paper, Rolling pin, Sterile gauze - about 1 meter 20 centimeters, Thick thread - 20 - 40 centimeters, Mixer, Kitchen spatula, Knife
Cooking dance "Vyshivanka":
Step 1: make chocolate dough.Today we will prepare a dance with two types of dough. First, drive into a deep bowl 2 chicken yolks and grind them with 200 grams of sugar until smooth with a tablespoon. Then add to them 150 grams pre-melted, soft creamy margarine. To grind it completely does not work, margarine will remain in pieces, but it should be so. Sift 300 grams of wheat flour through a sieve directly into a bowl to all the ingredients, add 2 tablespoons bitter cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons of sour cream and 1 teaspoon baking powder. Squeeze the dough in a bowl with your hands until a thick consistency. Then put it on the table sprinkled with flour and knead it more cool. The dough should be firm but soft. Divide the finished dough into 3 equal parts, each individually wrap in cling film and put in a freezer on 30 minutes along with a grater with which it will be rubbed.
Step 2: prepare white dough.
Step 3: bake the cakes.
Step 4: prepare sour cream.
Step 5: grease the cakes with cream.
Step 6: we serve the dance "Embroidery".The stitch "Embroidery" is served on plates in portions. Any drink impresses this cake - cake, but most of all it is pleasant to savor it with fresh only brewed tea, compote or milkshake. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you have a large baking sheet, it is very easy to put rolled dough onto it. Take a rolling pin, put it on one of the edges of the dough, wrap the end and roll it around the rolling pin. Put the rolling pin with the dough on a baking sheet, and turn the roll in the opposite direction, so that again you get a layer of dough.
- - If you do not have mechanical requisitions for whipping cream, you can use a whisk or a fork. But with the help of this kitchen tool, whipping cream cream will be a little more difficult and longer, about 40 - 55 minutes.
- - Dance cake cakes can be lubricated with any kind of cream, it can be custard, chocolate, vanilla. You can also pour the glaze of the dance with white or black chocolate.
- - Instead of plum jam, you can put any other jam, the main thing is that it is thick.