Ingredients for Making Lamango
- Premium wheat flour 500 grams.
- Chicken egg 1 piece.
- Minced meat 0.5 kg.
- Mashed potatoes (tomato) 300 grams.
- Greens as needed.
- Black pepper (ground) to taste.
- Yeast 5 grams.
- Onions (large) 1 piece.
- Garlic 2-3 cloves.
- Main ingredients: Beef, Eggs, Flour
- Serving 4-6
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Bowl for kneading dough, Glass for dough, Food wrap, Spoon, Bowl for minced meat, Meat grinder, Sieve for sifting flour, Cutting board, wooden or plastic, Sharp knife, Baking tray, Kitchen stove, Frying pan, Oven, Serving dish
Step 1: knead the dough.We cultivate yeast in 1 cup (200 ml) warm water (or whey). We leave the dough in a warm place to approach. When the dough comes up, that is, its amount will increase in 1-2 times it can already be added to the kneading dough. Take in a large bowl and pour in a pound of sifted wheat flour there, break 1 chicken egg put salt to taste, pour in the dough and knead our dough. Then cover the kneaded dough in a bowl with cling film and let it rest in a warm place 30-40 minutes.
Step 2: make cakes.
Step 3: make the filling.
Step 4: spread the tortillas with minced meat.
Step 5: Bake the Lamanjo.Preheat the oven to 200-250 degrees and put cakes on a baking sheet to bake there for 7-10 minutes. You will see - when the buttered mincemeat on the tortilla ceases to seem wet - then everything is ready and you can get the pan from the oven.
Step 6: serve the lamanjo.We add the ready-made lamanjos directly from the baking sheet to the serving dish right in the pan - one on top of the other. And then with pleasure we eat - it will be convenient for anyone - it can be folded in the form of an envelope in two layers or four, you can also roll them into a tube, or you can eat with a knife and a fork (though I have never seen such a thing in my life). Lamanjo is perfect both in winter for a hot gull and for vodka in the summer heat. It can be eaten with cold kvask or cool tan. We, as usual, do not get to the table of a lanjo - children directly grab them from a hot baking sheet. These are such delicious cakes. Enjoy your meal!
- - Most often, for a dish such as lamanjo, they mainly use yeast-free dough made on the basis of yogurt. But I strongly advise you to make your own version of this dish, which I like best both to my taste and ease of cooking.
- - I advise you to cook simultaneously on 3 baking sheets, as I do, that is, make such a conveyor. And then while some are baked in the oven, others become baked in their place, and so on.
- - Lamanjos are superbly heated in the microwave, if, for example, you have prepared them for the future right at the arrival of the guests. In general - how do you like to do it, because the lamanjo is very picky in this regard.