We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making lemon persa
Ingredients for Conce:
- Corn flour 1 cup (a glass with a capacity of 200 milliliters)
- Wheat flour 1 cup (a glass with a capacity of 200 milliliters)
- Sugar 150-200 grams
- Salt half a teaspoon
- Baking powder for dough 2 teaspoons
- Baking soda teaspoon
- Butter 200 grams
- Lemon zest 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Vanillin 1 Pack
- Fat-free cream (buttermilk) 185 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
For lemon glaze:
- Powdered sugar half a glass (a glass with a capacity of 200 milliliters)
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Lemon, Flour
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Paper kitchen towels, Zest knife, Knife, Manual juicer, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Whisk, Kitchen table, Oven, Nonstick pan, Match, Baking paper, Kitchen spatula, Iron grate, Bowl, Bowl, Plate
Preparation of Lemon Cones:
Step 1: prepare the lemon.Rinse 1 lemon under running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, remove the zest from it with a special knife and lay it on a plate. Using a manual juicer, squeeze the juice from the lemon and pour it into a deep bowl.
Step 2: combine the dry ingredients and add the oil.In a deep bowl with a tablespoon, mix the right amount of sifted wheat flour, as well as corn flour, sugar, vanillin, salt, soda and a baking powder for dough. Then add cold, soft butter, previously cut into medium cubes with an arbitrary diameter, to the total mass. In no case do not melt the butter, pull it out, refrigerate them 1 - 1.5 before making the condensa and let it melt a little, it should be cold, but not frozen. Stir in the dry mixture until it resembles a mass of coarse crumbs.
Step 3: combine the cream, zest and lemon juice.
Step 4: knead the dough.Stir the ingredients with a tablespoon until the dough is thick. Then put the resulting mass on the kitchen table sprinkled with flour and lightly knead the dough, only until that consistency until it stops sticking to your hands and starts to stick together.
Step 5: form lemon scone.
Step 6: bake lemon scones.Lay baking paper on a non-stick baking sheet and place on a piece of still not raw cones. Place the pan in a preheated oven and bake the proces for 25 to 30 minutes until cooked. This type of cones should not be fried too much, a light golden crust and a beautiful beige blush are acceptable. You can check the readiness of the consa with a match, pierce the pulp of the cake with it, if there is batter left on its surface, then you will have to wait a little longer and bring the scone to full readiness. If only dry crumbs remain on the surface of the match, then it is time to take the scones out of the oven. Pull out a baking sheet with a kitchen towel and leave the proces in a baking sheet for 5 minutes to cool.
Step 7: prepare the icing and glaze lemon scone.
Step 8: serve lemon scone.Lemon sconce is served in a warm or cold form as a dessert, which before serving is placed on a large flat plate or in separate portioned dishes. Skons can be served with honey, jam, lemon mousse, cream or sour cream. It is also pleasant to savor it with freshly brewed tea or juice. Such a dessert will be pleasant to everyone, without exception, sweet, tasty and fragrant! Enjoy your meal!
- - Based on the preparation of this recipe, you can prepare a sconce from lime, orange, mandarin.
- - Very often fresh or frozen fruits, soaked dried fruits, berries with jam are added to the sweet types of cones, and sometimes they make a salty scones with the addition of several types of cheeses and spices.
- - Before the process of baking the con, you can sprinkle cinnamon on its surface, this spice will betray some pleasant addition to the aroma of the finished dish.
- - Be sure to add baking soda to the sconce, it reacts with the acid that is part of the baking powder and from this the degree of loosening of the cones will increase by 1 - 1.5 times, they turn out to be lush and bake perfectly inside and out.
- - Instead of a zest knife, you can use a fine grater or a regular kitchen knife.