Buckwheat and Gravy Ingredients
- Whole buckwheat, fried 2 cups
- Distilled pure water 4 cups
- Salt to taste
- Butter of any fat content to taste
- Beef tenderloin 1 kilogram 500 grams or to taste
- Vegetable oil 4-5 tablespoons or to taste
- Mushrooms 250-300 grams
- Cream 2 cups
- Laurel leaf 5-6 pieces
- Onions 1-2 pieces
- Sifted wheat flour 2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Beef, Buckwheat
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Measuring cup, Deep plate - 3 pieces, Kitchen table, Stove, Frying pan with lid, Kitchen spatula, Small sieve, Deep bowl, Aluminum pan with a thick bottom and a lid, Tablespoon Plate
Making buckwheat with gravy:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients for the gravy.To get started, prepare the ingredients for the gravy. Peel the onion, rinse under running water along with mushrooms and beef. Place the ingredients one at a time on the cutting table and cut using a knife. Chop the onion in half rings with an approximate thickness up to 5 millimeters, cut the cherry mushrooms into slices of arbitrary shape and with a thickness up to 7 millimeters. Strip the beef from the spit, veins and excess fat, dry with paper kitchen towels and cut into thin strips of arbitrary length and approximate thickness 1 to 1 centimeter. Arrange the ingredients in separate deep plates. In the measuring cup, draw the right amount of cream and put the spices you need on the table so that everything is at hand and you do not have to run around looking for products throughout the kitchen.
Step 2: fry and stew vegetables.
Step 3: add and stew the meat.Add chopped meat to the pan and slightly increase the heat on the stove. Stew vegetables and meat, periodically stirring with a kitchen spatula until it turns a beautiful, uniform, brown color, it will take about 20 - 25 minutes your time.
Step 4: we fill the gravy and bring it to readiness.
Step 5: prepare buckwheat for cooking.
Step 6: cook the buckwheat porridge.Pour buckwheat into an aluminum pan with a thick bottom. Add the right amount of clean distilled water, evenly 2 times more than the volume of grain and to taste the salt. In this recipe on 2 cups buckwheat 4 cups water. Turn the stove to a strong level, bring the water to a boil and screw the stove to the smallest level. Cover the pan and cook the buckwheat for 20 - 25 minuteswithout removing the covers. Then remove the pan from the heat and wrap it in several layers of a kitchen towel. Let the buckwheat brew for 30 minutes.
Step 7: season buckwheat porridge.
Step 8: serve buckwheat with gravy.Buckwheat with gravy is served hot. These 2 dishes can be served individually complemented by other dishes. For example, beef gravy can be combined with boiled cereals, pasta, stewed vegetables or potato dishes. Buckwheat porridge can be savored with any meat dishes, such as meatballs, chop, meat rolls and many others. Buckwheat with gravy can be supplemented with fresh vegetable slices or a salad of fresh vegetables. Very tasty, not expensive and healthy! Enjoy your meal!
- - Sometimes, during cooking of buckwheat, culinary herbs and spices are added to boiling water in order to give the porridge a pleasant spicy aroma. It can be herbs and spices such as mint, dried garlic, cloves, ginger, cardamom and many others.
- - Sometimes in order to make buckwheat porridge more satisfying and fatter it is cooked on a passivation. The recipe for cooking is very simple, but not everyone knows, before cooking cereals, fry pieces of bacon in a skillet and stew onion with carrots in this fat. Throw the resulting mass, along with cracklings, into boiling water and cook the buckwheat as described above in the recipe.
- - In this type of gravy, you can put any spices you like that are suitable for preparing meat or cereal dishes.
- - Buckwheat porridge can be cooked not only in a pot, but also in a double boiler, a cauldron, a frying pan with a lid or pressure cooker, which significantly reduces the cooking time.