We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Vanilla Cheesecake
For the basics:
- Shortbread Cookies 250 grams
- Butter 160 grams
- Cream Cheese 250 grams
- Sour cream 20-25% fat 300 grams
- Sugar 150 grams
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Vanilla Sugar 20-30 grams
- Main ingredients: Sour cream, Shortbread dough
- Serving 10 Servings
Inventory:Blender, Cutting board, Knife, Two deep bowls, Baking paper, Oven, Refrigerator, Kitchen scissors, Baking dish with removable sides, A tablespoon, Food wrap, Mixer or hand whisk, Serving dish
Cooking Vanilla Cheesecake:
Step 1: Prepare CookiesTo get started, take a cookie and crumble it over a deep bowl. Attention: be sure to take a confectionery product made from shortcrust pastry and only a trusted brand. Only thanks to this component will we get a delicious base of the dish. Then we transfer the crushed cookies into the blender bowl and grind it to the state of small crumbs. After - transfer the ingredient back to the bowl.
Step 2: prepare the butter.
Step 3: The first step in making vanilla cheesecake.Using a tablespoon or clean hands, mix the butter and sand crumbs well until a homogeneous mass is formed. Meanwhile, grease the baking dish with the remaining piece of butter and cover it with baking paper so that it extends beyond the edges of the container. With the help of kitchen scissors, we cut off the excess paper. And now we spread our mixture into the mold, leveling it along the walls of the tank and along the bottom. From the side it will look like one big cake. Attention: for a beautiful appearance of the dish, it is necessary to trim the edges of the cake so that they are rounded. Then we completely wrap the baking dish with cling film and set it to cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Step 4: prepare the filling of the dish.
Step 5: The second step in making vanilla cheesecake.
Step 6: serve the vanilla cheesecake.
- - When choosing a cream cheese, first of all pay attention to the production date and shelf life of the product. Buy an ingredient of a trusted brand, because the taste of your cheesecake depends on it. A delicious kind of cheese like Philadelphia.
- - So that the filling does not stick to the knife, and the cheesecake does not lose its beautiful appearance, it is best to cut the dish before serving with warm sharp stock. To do this, dip the knife in hot water and then quickly wipe it with a clean towel.
- - If you have natural vanilla on hand, then you need to cut the pod lengthwise into two halves with a knife and scrape off the seeds. And it is these vanilla seeds that must be added to the cream mixture. Then your dish will become even more fragrant, but it will not be bitter (this is in case you want to add vanillin to the dish).
- - Serve vanilla cheesecake, in addition to milk and tea, you can with a variety of delicious jam, honey or whipped cream, as well as sprinkle the surface of the cake with nut crumbs.
- - If you do not have such equipment as a blender at hand in your kitchen, do not worry. You can grind cookies into small crumbs using a meat grinder with a fine lattice, and then, for the best result, bite pieces of cookies with a mortar directly in a bowl.
- - Warning: in no case do not overdo it with the amount of cookies or with butter. Otherwise, you will get either a very dry or very dense "oak" base. Indeed, while maintaining the proportions of the components, the base of the dish turns out to be wet, but at the same time keeps its shape well.