We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making pearl barley porridge with meat and vegetables
- Chicken fillet 400-500 grams
- Pearl barley 200 grams
- Onions medium size 2 pieces
- 1 medium carrot
- Champignon mushrooms 200 grams
- Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Purified water 500 milliliters
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Mushrooms, Pearl Barley
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Medium saucepan with lid, Cutting board, Knife, Tablespoon, Coarse grater, Four flat plates, Frying pan, Wooden spatula
Cooking pearl barley porridge with meat and vegetables:
Step 1: prepare the onion.Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk. Rinse well under running water and put on a cutting board. Finely chop the component with a knife and transfer it to a flat plate.
Step 2: prepare the carrots.
Step 3: prepare the mushrooms.Mushrooms well washed under running warm water. Using a knife on a cutting board, cut the ingredient into large pieces and transfer it to a clean plate as well.
Step 4: prepare the meat.The very first thing is to wash the chicken fillet well under running water. Then on a cutting board with a knife we clean the ingredient from excess veins and fat. Grind the meat into small pieces and put it on a plate.
Step 5: fry the vegetables.We put the pan on a big fire and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. When the oil begins to warm up, make the fire a little less than average and put the crushed mushrooms into the container. With constant stirring with a wooden spatula, fry the mushroom component until golden. After - transfer the fried champignons back to the plate. We do not turn off the fire and put the pan on it again. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and put finely chopped carrots and onions into the container. Having mixed everything well with a spatula, fry everything over a low heat until a golden crust forms on the surface of the vegetable components. After - we transfer the ingredients back to the plate, but do not turn off the burner.
Step 6: fry the meat.
Step 7: boil pearl barley.
Step 8: prepare pearl barley porridge with meat and vegetables.When the porridge is ready, turn off the burner, and now we can add the fried mushrooms, meat and carrots with onions. Do not forget to pepper and salt the dish to taste. Having mixed everything well with a tablespoon, cover the pan with a lid and let it stand aside 5-10 minutes. During this time, pearl barley porridge is saturated with spices and juices of the constituent ingredients of the dish.
Step 8: serve pearl barley porridge with meat and vegetables.After the allotted time for cooking, pearl barley porridge with meat and vegetables can be served. It must be hot and fragrant in the center of the table. And you will not blink an eye, as all your loved ones will ask for supplements, even though the dish is very hearty! Good appetite!
- - If necessary, in the process of frying chicken fillet, you can add a couple more tablespoons of vegetable oil to the pan.
- - For a richer flavor of the dish, chicken fillet can be sprinkled with special herbal seasonings for meat.
- - You can make a frying for a dish in another way. To do this, first put the meat pieces in the pan and cook them until the ingredient turns white. Then add the mushrooms, mix everything well with a wooden spatula and simmer for another 10-15 minutes. After that, put finely chopped onions and carrots into the container and, mixing everything well with a spatula, fry all the components of the dish until a golden crust forms on the surface. If necessary, salt and pepper the ingredients to taste.
- - If you prefer pork, beef or turkey, then chicken fillet can easily be replaced with your favorite meat. The only thing is to watch the cooking time so that the meat does not turn out raw at the end. Do not forget - the smaller the slices, the faster they will fry.