Ingredients for Cooking Avocado Boats
- Ripe avocado 2 pieces
- Boiled shrimps 200 grams
- Tomato 1 piece
- Salad pepper 1 piece
- Leek 1 piece
- Parsley 2-3 branches
- Lemon 1 piece
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Hot red pepper powder, 2-3 pinches or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Shrimp, Tomato, Avocado
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Paper kitchen towels, Teaspoon, Knife, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Plate, Cutting board, Colander, Tablespoon, Dish
Cooking boats from avocado:
Step 1: prepare the avocado.Rinse the right amount of avocado and lemon under running water from all kinds of dirt and dust. Put the lemon aside, it will come in handy later, and dry the avocado with paper kitchen towels and cut them along the entire circumference with a sharp knife. Try to make an incision so as not to touch the bone. Then unfold the 2 halves of the cut avocado in opposite sides of each other, so they are easy to separate. Using a teaspoon, pry a bone on one of the halves of the fetus and pull it out, do the same with the second half, in which there is still a bone. Cut the lemon into 2 halves, use one in the preparation of any other dish, and squeeze the juice from the second half of the citrus directly into the sliced avocado. Let them stand in the juice for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, with a teaspoon, free the avocado from the pulp and cut it into a cube with an approximate diameter of 1 per 1 centimeter. And put in a deep bowl, helping yourself with a knife. Put the resulting avocado boats on a plate, and set it aside, you will return to the avocado later.
Step 2: prepare the vegetables.
Step 3: prepare the shrimp.Take a deep bowl, place a large colander on it and discard it into boiled shrimp. Let them stand in this form for 10 to 15 minutes so that the glass is excess liquid. After peeling, shrimp from shells and heads, lay on a cutting board and cut into 2 - 3 parts. Slicing shrimp is optional, if they are too small, you can leave them whole. Transfer the seafood into a deep bowl and season with olive oil, red pepper and black pepper. Stir the mass with a tablespoon so that the spices and oil envelop the seafood from all sides and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: mix the ingredients and stuff the avocado boats.Stir the vegetables with the tablespoon avocado until smooth. Then add shrimps seasoned with spices to taste, salt and re-mix, in the end you will get a very tasty and fragrant salad. Stuff the avocado boats with the resulting mixture, helping yourself with a tablespoon, lay them on a large flat dish and start tasting.
Step 5: serve the boats from the avocado.Avocado boats are served at room temperature. This dish is considered an appetizer; it is often supplemented with boiled potatoes, rice or baked vegetables. Great meal for semi-sweet or sweet pink or white wine. Enjoy and enjoy your meal! Enjoy your meal!
- - Avocado boats can be stuffed with any kind of salad, for example, you can make "Spring boats, from avocado" by stuffing them with chopped tomatoes, cucumber, leek and seasoning all this splendor with olive oil. Or you can add your other favorite fresh vegetables to the salad.
- - Very often, instead of shrimp, smoked chicken breast, stew, fried bacon or boiled beef are put in the filling for this dish.
- - Sometimes this type of snack is sprinkled with grated hard cheese and baked in the oven or microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted.
- - The set of spices in this recipe is not important, you can put any spices you like that are suitable for seafood dishes.
- - Sometimes soy sauce is used instead of salt in this dish.