Ingredients for Making the Right Dumpling Dough
- Wheat flour for kneading (second grade) 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Wheat flour for kneading (second grade) 100 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Distilled pure water 2 tablespoons
- Salt a quarter teaspoon
- Main ingredients Eggs, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Glass, Deep bowl, Whisk, Tablespoon, Stove, Kettle, Teaspoon, Kitchen table, Food plastic wrap, Knife, Rolling pin
Making the right test for dumplings:
Step 1: select and prepare the flour.First of all, before cooking delicious dumplings, you need to choose a very high-quality flour. The second grade of flour will be ideal, it contains a large amount of minerals and vitamins, because during grinding, the grains are crushed together with the shell. From such flour you make a great dough for making dumplings, dumplings, pasties, pancakes, crusts.
Step 2: sift the flour.
Step 3: knead the dough.No matter how funny it sounds, but 1 cup flour and 1 egg you need everything 2 tablespoons pure distilled water. Turn the stove on to a medium level, put a kettle of water on it and bring the liquid to a boil. Now with a clean hand, make a small indentation in the sifted wheat flour and beat into the notch 1 chicken egg without shell. Then, from the total amount of boiling water, separate 2 tablespoons by pouring it into a glass. After the liquid cools down a little, and it takes no more than 1 minute, pour water into the notch from the flour to the chicken egg. Begin kneading the dough by hand collecting flour from the edges of the slide towards the center and preventing the liquid from spreading throughout the bowl.
Step 4: knead the dough.
Step 5: infuse the dough.
Step 6: roll out the dough.After the desired time has elapsed, lightly sprinkle the table with sifted wheat flour. Take the dough out of the bowl and cut a small piece from it with a knife, put the rest of the dough back in the bowl and cover with a kitchen towel so that it does not wind off. Put the cut piece on the table, and roll it with a rolling pin into a thin layer, the thinner the better, about in 1 millimeter. Start rolling the dough from the middle to the edges, then the layer will turn out to be evenly thin. Periodically change the direction of rolling, making the dough layer thinner and thinner, it should be almost transparent, elastic and smooth. Then make dumplings or dumplings from the dough in any way.
Step 7: serve the right dumpling for the dumplings.The right dough for dumplings immediately after kneading and infusion is used to make dumplings. Also from this test you can cook pasties, dumplings, noodles. During the preparation of roast in pots, the neck of the containers is covered with such dough, the dough fits the pot tightly and is used as an edible lid. Fresh dough can be stored in the freezer for 10 days. Cook with pleasure and enjoy delicious food! Enjoy your meal!
- - Unleavened dough itself is quite dry, and if it has started to dry out in your bowl, roll it into a bowl and cover it with a damp kitchen towel for 20 minutes. The towel should be wet, not wet!
- - You can knead the dough not on water, but on milk, dry white wine or milk diluted with water.
- - When choosing flour, be extremely careful! Wheat flour is stored for no more than a year, its color should be gently cream or white with a slight yellowish tint, the only exception to these rules is wallpaper flour. The aroma of high-quality fresh flour should be clean without odors, dampness or musty. On the palate, the quality flour is slightly sweet, friable to the touch and slightly creaks on the fingers. High-quality flour - a guarantee of quality dough!
- - After rolling, the dough dries quickly, so during the preparation of dumplings you should roll out small pieces of dough and quickly sculpt your flour products or invite the whole family to make dumplings, this will greatly speed up the preparation of a delicious dish!