Ingredients for making fritters with dried apricots
- Flour 100 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Milk 125 milliliters
- Fat cottage cheese 65 grams
- Butter 25 grams
- Sugar 25 grams
- Baking soda 1/3 teaspoon
- Small lemon 1 piece
- Dried apricots to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Dried apricots, Cottage cheese, Flour
Inventory:Kitchen Stove, Frying Pan, Kitchen Shovel, Deep Plate, Small Saucepan, Sieve, Tablespoon, Whisk, Paper Kitchen Towels
Cooking fritters with dried apricots:
Step 1: prepare the dough.At the beginning, we need to mix all the dry bulk ingredients. To do this, take a deep plate and sift the flour through a sieve, thereby saturating the dough with oxygen and getting rid of lumps. Next, add the required amount of sugar and baking soda. Then, using a tablespoon, mix the mass until smooth and leave aside. We turn on the temperature of the stove to a medium level, put a small pan on the burner and transfer the butter to it. Then, with constant stirring, melt the oil in a container and after it is completely melted, remove the pan from the burner. Next, wash the egg under running water, from various kinds of contaminants and break it into any deep container. After, with a whisk or fork, beat it until light foam, add the necessary amount of milk and fat cottage cheese to it. Then the molten butter is combined with the milk mixture and mixed until smooth. Next, add to our dry ingredients the freshly prepared liquid mass and mix everything thoroughly with a tablespoon.
Step 2: mix the dough with dried apricots.
Step 3: fry the pancakes.
Step 4: serve pancakes with dried apricots.Ready-made pancakes can be served in two ways. The first is to put all the pancakes on one beautiful dish and put it in the center of the table so that everyone can take as much as they want, or lay out each in portions. In any case, your pastries will be very tasty and incredibly aromatic. As a complement, you can use honey, caramel or any other sweet sauce, make fresh tea or coffee, and you can start your meal. Enjoy your meal!
- - Best of all, to prepare this dish, use fine flour and premium. So your pancakes turn out more tasty and tender.
- - It is better for dried apricots to choose a dark gray-brown color, since such a product is unlikely to be processed with various chemicals, but dried apricots with a beautiful amber color could undergo such processing, and it is unlikely that such a product will bring the desired benefit.
- - If you do not like dishes with a high oil content, then pancakes after frying can be transferred to paper kitchen towels, they will absorb excess fat.
- - It is not necessary to fry pancakes in sunflower oil, any other vegetable oil is suitable.
- - Other dried fruits, such as prunes or raisins, can complement dried apricots.