We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Christmas tree cookie ingredients
For the test:
- Sifted wheat flour 560 grams
- Food baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Brown sugar 200 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Butter 76-78% fat (not salted, softened) 150 grams
- Corn syrup 2 tablespoons
- Liquid vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon 4 teaspoons
- Orange 1 piece
- Orange juice 2 tablespoons
- Green sugar fondant 750 grams
- Sugar fondant white -150 grams to taste
- Wedge syrup 50 milliliters
- Icing sugar 100 grams
- Main Ingredients: Orange, Butter, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Fine mesh strainer, Table spoon, Teaspoon, Knife, Zest knife, Wooden kitchen spoon, Refrigerator, Plastic wrap, Oven, Non-stick baking sheet - 2 pieces, Baking paper, Kitchen table, Rolling pin, Shape for Star cookies - 1 set, Metal spatula, Kitchen towel, Iron grate (from the oven or any other), Large flat dish
Cooking Christmas tree cookies:
Step 1: prepare the dough.In a deep bowl using a fine mesh sieve, sift the right amount of wheat flour. Add baking powder, brown sugar and cinnamon to the flour. Stir the ingredients with a tablespoon until smooth. Then put in the dry mixture the right amount of softened butter and chop the dry ingredients with fat using a knife. In a clean deep bowl, beat the eggs without the shell and pour the right amount of liquid vanilla extract. Beat them with a whisk until a light foam forms and add the required amount of corn syrup to them. Then remove the zest from 1 orange with a special knife, and squeeze out 2 tablespoons of the juice with the pulp of citrus. Add the last two ingredients in a bowl with eggs and re-whisk the mass with a whisk until splendid. Give this process at least 12 - 15 minutes. Then pour the resulting mixture into a bowl with dry ingredients. Using a wooden kitchen spoon, knead the dough, when it becomes difficult for you to stir, continue kneading with your hands. At first, the dough will crumble, but a little later, after intensive kneading, it will become denser and you will get a smooth, flexible, non-stick dough. Wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate it on 1 hour.
Step 2: prepare the pan and preheat the oven.
Step 3: make cookies.
Step 4: bake cookies.
Step 5: decorate the cookies.Take the finished fudge and lay it on a table sprinkled with powdered sugar. Sprinkle it on top with powdered sugar so that the fudge does not stick to the rolling pin and roll into a thick layer up to 5 millimeters. After using the same figures for cookies, cut out the stars from the fondant. Take the 1 largest star and apply a couple of drops of wedge syrup to its surface, for example, on the rays of the star. Then very carefully place the star from the fondant on the cookie and gently press the fondant with your hand to the base of the cookie so that it sticks more tightly. With a metal spatula, press the tips of the green star so that they are even. Prepare all the other stars in the same way. After that, in the middle of the largest star, drop a couple of drops of wedge syrup and lay on it a second star, a little smaller. Place the stars, choosing the size so that in the end you get a Christmas tree. Decorate the topmost star with white fondant, forming at the ends of the star, small pearl ones - balls from the same fondant only in white. Rearrange the sweet New Year tree on a large flat dish. Your Christmas tree of cookies is ready, set the Christmas table and enjoy a great dessert!
Step 6: serve the Christmas tree cookies.Christmas tree cookies served at room temperature. You can make this magnificent dessert as your heart desires. Decorations for the Christmas tree can be very different, delicious sugar dragees made of nuts, various cream creams for cakes pre-painted in different colors, icing sugar and these are just a few of the possible options. Christmas tree cookies will look great on your holiday table! Celebrate with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- - Place the vanilla liquid extract you can put vanilla sugar.
- - Instead of butter, you can use premium cream margarine.
- - Instead of brown sugar, you can use ordinary white sugar, in this case the dough will turn out lighter, but this will not affect the taste of the finished product.
- - Instead of orange peel and orange juice, you can use peel and juice of lemon, lime, tangerine.
- - For gluing the tree you can use not only wedge syrup, but also any viscous jam, jam, sweet fruit gel or thick cream for cakes.
- - During the preparation of the dough, you can add chopped nuts and raisins to it.
- - If you do not have a special knife for the zest, you can use a fine grater.