Cheese Soup Ingredients
- Chicken fillet 500 gr.
- Potato 4 pcs.
- 1 carrot
- Onion 1 pc.
- Rice 150 gr.
- Cream cheese 400 gr.
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Cheese
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan with lid, Cutting board, Knife, Plate, Grater, Spoon
Cooking Cheese Soup:
Step 1: Cook the filet.Defrost chicken fillet, rinse thoroughly. Put it in a pan and fill it with three liters of water. We put the pan on medium heat and bring to a boil. Salt and pepper boiling water a little and cook the fillet for about 20 minutes. After that, we take the pieces of fillet out of the water into a plate.
Step 2: Add FigureWe sort 150 grams of rice from large debris and rinse thoroughly. We transfer it to a pot with boiling broth. Cook rice for about 10 minutes over moderate heat, stirring occasionally.
Step 3: Prepare the vegetables.
Step 4: Continue to cook the soup.Add boiled potatoes, onions and carrots to the boiling chicken stock. All this cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes. At this time, we divide the chicken into small slices or cut into small pieces. We also add meat to the pan and cook until the potatoes are ready (about 7 minutes).
Step 5: Serve the cheese soup.When the potatoes in the soup are cooked, you need to reduce the heat to a minimum. With a spoon, we collect the melted cheese from the box and dip the spoon into the soup, mix everything thoroughly. Spread the cheese with a spoon so that it dissolves well in small doses added to the soup. If we add all the packaging at once, the cheese will dissolve for a long time, and may form into lumps. When the cheese is completely melted, decorate the soup with chopped herbs. The dish is ready. Now we pour a portion of soup into a plate and serve the first, hot dish on the table. Cheese soup is delicious to eat with crackers or golden croutons. Good appetite!
- - Soup can be prepared on a vegetable broth without using chicken and meat broth, then the dish will turn out less calorie.
- - If you use cheese in briquettes, then before adding it to the soup, you need to grate the cheese on a fine grater. In order to facilitate this process, before that it can be slightly frozen in the refrigerator.
- - Cheese soup will also be delicious if cooked with chopped smoked sausages. Then the soup acquires a very piquant and amazing taste and aroma.