We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking turkey in English
Ingredients for cooking turkey in English:
- Turkey 1 piece (5-6 kilograms)
- Butter 150 grams
- Broth or pure distilled water 2 cups
- Apple juice 3 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Pure distilled water (boiled and chilled) 7 liters
- Fresh rosemary (leaves) 4 tablespoons
- 5-pronged garlic
- Salt (large) - 250-300 grams
- Brown sugar 360 grams
- Black peppercorns 3 tablespoons
- Laurel leaf 5-6 pieces
- Orange zest with 3 oranges
For a vegetable pillow:
- Onion 2 pieces
- Carrot 1 piece (large)
- Celery branches 2-3 pieces
- Thyme fresh branches 2-3 pieces
- Smoked bacon 100 grams
- Turkey liver 300 grams
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Onion 1 piece
- Ground almonds 100 grams
- Lemon 1 piece
- Apple 1 piece
- Raisins 100 grams
- White wheat bread 100 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
Spices for watering:
- Paprika 10 grams
- Caraway seeds 5 grams
- Sage 5 grams
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Turkey, Lemon, Apple
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineEnglish Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen paper towels, Knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 3 pieces, Measuring cup, Large saucepan for 8 - 10 liters, Stove, Skimmer, Plastic bag with zipper, Glass, Refrigerator, Oven, Tablespoon, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Plate, Nonstick pan, Electric meat grinder, Kitchen towel, Frying pan, Deep bowl, Kitchen spatula, Large coop with lid, Baking brush, Large flat plate
Cooking turkey in English:
Step 1: prepare the marinade for the turkey.You can cook any marinade for turkey in English, but one of the most common and traditional marinades is the orange - apple marinade. It is often used to make Christmas turkey. To begin, rinse 3 oranges under running water, then dry them with paper kitchen towels, place them on the cutting table one at a time, cut off the places where the inflorescences and stalks were attached, now it will be easier for you to cut off the top layer of the skin. For marinade you do not need small zest, therefore, with a normal kitchen knife, cut off the skin from citrus fruits without touching the pulp. Now prepare all the other ingredients that you will need to prepare the aromatic mass. Using a measuring cup, separate the right amount of brown sugar and coarse salt. Place a bay leaf, black peppercorns, fresh rosemary leaves and peeled garlic on a cutting board. Turn the stove on to a medium level and place a large 9 - 10 liter pan on it. Pour apple juice into it, you need about 750 milliliters in total, but even if you use 1 liter, you won’t be mistaken anyway. Bring the juice to a boil. And immediately pour the right amount of pure distilled water, which you previously boiled and cooled to room temperature. Then add salt to the pan. Pour brown sugar. Now a spicy laurel leaf. For a pleasant aroma, rosemary leaves. For pungency black pepper peas. And the fragrant orange peel will complement this bouquet of herbs and spices. Bring the liquid with herbs and spices to a boil, periodically stirring and removing foam from the surface using a slotted spoon. Then turn off the stove and cover the pan with a lid, do not digest the marinade, it should be infused with spices and other ingredients, absorbing all their smell. Allow the marinade to cool completely to room temperature. It will take about 2 hours, and during this time, prepare the turkey.
Step 2: prepare the turkey.
Step 3: marinate the turkey.
Step 4: prepare the filling.
Step 5: start and grease the turkey with butter.
Step 6: prepare a vegetable pillow and bake a turkey.
Step 7: serve the turkey in English.An English turkey is served hot and laid on a large flat dish or in a chicken bowl in which it was baked. Immediately before serving, the bird is watered with the juice that it let in during baking. By tradition, this bird is not divided into more than 10 parts: 2 legs, 2 hips, 2 forearms and 2 breasts, cut into 2 halves. As a side dish, this dish is suitable for baked vegetables, which were cooked with a turkey, fresh vegetable salad, boiled rice, boiled potatoes or mashed potatoes. The ideal turkey aperitif is red sweet wine, the ideal non-alcoholic drink is red or green grape juice, or pomegranate juice. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - The spices indicated in this recipe are not essential, you can process the goose with any other spices you like that are suitable for poultry dishes.
- - You can add a tablespoon of honey to the filling for watering, this ingredient will give the crust of the bird a more saturated dark shade.
- - For baking, you can use a regular non-stick pan. Cover it with aluminum food foil, then lay a vegetable pillow, turkey and cover the still raw dish with a sheet of aluminum foil so that there are no gaps. After 2 hours, remove the foil and continue cooking the bird as indicated in the recipe.
- - The meat of a old bird is tougher, if you purchased such a turkey, it is advisable to pierce it with a toothpick or a wooden skewer in several places so that the meat is better baked.