Ingredients for Cooking Pork Ham in Marinade
- Pork ham 2 kilograms 300 grams
- Salt 1 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Oregano 1 teaspoon
- Lime 2 pieces
- 5-pronged garlic
- Table vinegar 9% 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Water 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Garlic
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Glass, Deep bowl, Teaspoon, Table spoon, Fork, Paper kitchen towels, Knife, Cutting board, Refrigerator, Garlic press, Mortar, Manual juicer, Plastic wrap, Oven, Non-stick baking dish, Aluminum foil, Kitchen towel , Kitchen tongs, Large flat dish
Cooking pork ham in marinade:
Step 1: prepare the pork ham.To prepare this dish, I specially purchased the most meaty pork ham from a young pig with a thin coating of fat and a large bone, they say that the meat is baked on the bone better and more tender. First, rinse the ham under running water to remove any contaminants. Then put the meat in a deep bowl, pour it into it 1 cup ordinary running water and 1 cup table 9% vinegar. Soak the meat in the resulting mixture on 30 minutes. Then remove it from the bowl, rinse it again under running water and put it back in the same container in which it previously lay, although the bowl should be washed beforehand.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.
Step 3: pickle pork ham.
Step 4: bake pork ham.
Step 5: serve the pork ham in the marinade.Pork ham in marinade is served hot or chilled as the main meat dish. Non-greasy side dishes such as boiled rice, pasta, cereals or mashed potatoes are suitable for such pork. If you serve pork ham for guests, you can decorate it with lime slices, as I did or with fresh vegetable slices. This dish brings satiety and a lot of pleasure with its taste and aroma! Enjoy your meal!
- - The set of spices in this recipe can be supplemented, for example, if you like more spicy meat, you can add red ground pepper, curry to the marinade, and if you want more flavor, you can add white pepper, allspice, ground mint and lemongrass. In principle, any spices that are suitable for cooking pork dishes can be used for roasting ham.
- - For baking ham, I strongly recommend using an aluminum baking dish, it is better washed and retains heat during baking.
- - Do not think that 4, 5 hours of baking is a lot, for pickled meat it is an ideal time, since any pickled meat is baked much longer than shpigovanny or simply grated with spices.
- - Be careful when choosing a ham, it is advisable to set fire to the selected piece in order to make sure that you are not acquiring a knur. If the meat smells of urine, it is better to discard a piece, since such a ham cannot be rehabilitated.