We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making Irinka tea pie
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Food baking powder for the test of 1.5 teaspoons
- Creamy Margarine 100g
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Sour cream 200 grams
- Frozen cherries 200 grams or to taste
- Powdered sugar to taste
- Main Ingredients: Eggs, Sour Cream, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Oven, Non-stick baking dish, Baking paper, Stove, Stewpan, Wooden kitchen spatula, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Fine mesh strainer, Whisk, Mixer, Metal kitchen spatula, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Glass (capacity 250 grams), Wooden skewer, Kitchen towel, Cutting board, Knife, Kitchen spatula, Dessert plate
Making a cake for Irinka tea:
Step 1: prepare the dough.First of all, preheat the oven up to 200 degrees Celsius and cover the non-stick baking dish with a sheet of baking paper. We turn the plate on a small level and put on it a stewpan with the right amount of premium cream margarine. Stir the fat with a wooden kitchen spatula and bring it to a liquid consistency without lumps. During melting, make margarine so that the fat does not boil, periodically remove the stewpan from the stove and put it back until the dairy product reaches the desired texture. After we set aside the stewpan and let the margarine cool to room temperature. In a deep bowl using a sieve with a fine mesh, sift the right amount of wheat flour along with food baking powder. Then we add sugar to them and carefully, but very carefully mix the ingredients with a whisk until smooth. In a separate dry deep bowl, drive in the required number of chicken eggs and pour sour cream. We arm ourselves with a mixer and begin the process of whipping, turning on the kitchen appliance first at a low speed and increasing it as the products mix to homogeneity. Across 5 - 7 minutes Intensive whipping, add cooled margarine to a bowl with sour cream and eggs. Then we begin to introduce in parts dry mixed ingredients, that is, flour, baking powder and sugar. We mix the thickening dough for another 5 minutes until a smooth velvet consistency and set aside, allowing the paste to infuse 45 minutes.
Step 2: make a cake.
Step 3: bake the cake.
Step 4: serve Irinka tea cake.After cooking, the Irinka tea cake is cooled to room temperature, because hot flour products are very unhealthy. After it is beautifully decorated with icing sugar, fruits, berries or soaked in light sugar syrup. This yummy is pleasant to relish under a cup of hot tea, coffee, a glass of milk, your favorite juice or flavored cocoa. Cook with love and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - If desired, add 1 teaspoon of liquid vanilla extract, vanillin on the tip of a knife or 1 packet of vanilla sugar to the dough. You can also add a pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon, so that the aroma of the finished flour product was more saturated.
- - If for some reason, then you cannot use baking paper, you can take a sheet of aluminum food foil or parchment paper instead. In extreme cases, you can lubricate the form with a thin layer of any vegetable or cream fat, sprinkle with a small amount of wheat flour and then form a cake.
- - The filling in this recipe is not fundamental, you can cook a pie with any other ice cream or fresh fruit or berries, for example with cherries, apples, raspberries, cottage cheese, canned announcements, peaches, and these are just a few of all the possible options.