We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Swiss Potato Casserole Ingredients
Swiss Potato Casserole Ingredients:
- Potatoes 3-4 pieces (medium)
- Bacon 150 grams
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Onion 1 piece
- Hard cheese 300 grams
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 1,5-2 tablespoons (without a hill)
- Cream cheese (without fillers) 125 grams
- Sour cream 25% fat (thick) 125 grams
- Whole pasteurized milk 250 milliliters
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Nutmeg pinch
- Paprika sweet pinch
- Main ingredients: Bacon, Potato, Milk, Cream
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineSwiss Cuisine
Knife - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Plate - 2 pieces, Deep bowl, Deep plate, Stove, Saucepan, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Stewpan, Tablespoon, Measuring cup (for liquids), Whisk, Wooden kitchen spatula, Oven, Bakeware, Aluminum food foil
Swiss-made potato casserole:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.Peel the onion and potato, cutting it off with a knife in a thin layer. After washing the ingredients under running water from sand and other types of contaminants. We alternately dry the vegetables with paper kitchen towels, put on a cutting board and cut. We chop the onion with a cube up to 1 centimeter and transfer to a plate. Potato mode medium cube with an approximate diameter of 1 to 1.5 centimeters and put in a deep bowl. Pour the chopped root crop with clean distilled water so that the liquid completely covers it, this is necessary so that the potatoes do not darken. We remove the skin from the strips of bacon, put it on a cutting board, cut into cubes or strips with a diameter of up to 5 millimeters and shift the slices to a separate plate. We cut off the paraffin crust from the hard cheese and rub it on a medium grater directly into a deep plate. Preheat the oven up to 190 degrees Celsius.
Step 2: boil the potatoes.
Step 3: fry the bacon and onions.
Step 4: prepare the fill.
Step 5: form the casserole.
Step 6: bring the dish to full readiness.
Step 7: Serve Swiss Potato Casserole.Swiss-style potato casserole served hot. After cooking, the dish is allowed to cool slightly and then laid out in portions on plates. It is pleasant to enjoy such a meal under a bottle of semisweet or dry white wine; non-alcoholic drinkers can enjoy this casserole with grape or apple juice. In addition to a Swiss potato casserole, you can serve a salad or sliced fresh vegetables. Cook with love! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of bacon, you can use any lard with a lot of meat, such as the neck or undercuts.
- - At the request, you can add 50 - 60 milliliters of white dry wine.
- - Instead of old winter potatoes, you can use young potatoes, it should be thoroughly washed, chopped and boiled together with the peel in salted water for 5-6 minutes. After using the root vegetable as indicated in the recipe.
- - For the preparation of this type of casserole, you can use any hard sorts of high melting cheese.
- - In addition to all of the above ingredients, you can supplement the potato mixture with stewed minced meat, fried vegetables, boiled meat of any kind. Just do not forget that the ingredients should be finely chopped, for an aesthetically beautiful presentation and high-quality baking of the dish.