Ingredients for Carbonara Pasta
- Fettuccine (pasta) 200 grams
- Bacon 100 grams
- Onions (large) 1 piece
- 6 cloves garlic
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Tomatoes (small) 2 pieces
- Parmesan 30 grams
- Main ingredients: Bacon, Cheese, Macaroni
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Bowl, Garlic press, Grater, Whisk or mixer, Saucepan, Tablespoon, Colander, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Kitchen stove, Plate
Cooking Carbonara Pasta:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Under running water, wash all vegetables and herbs well. Peel the onions and garlic. Grate the cheese on a medium grater, then chop the onions into small cubes. Garlic cloves through a press. Finely chop the parsley. Beat eggs with grated cheese in a separate bowl.
Step 2: Cooking the Fettuccine.
Step 3: Cook the sauce.Preheat the pan a little over medium heat, add olive oil, then add chopped onion, then garlic. Fry a little to make the vegetables soft and add slices of bacon. Fry it lightly so that the pork fat is melted, but not all. Now put the sauce in a separate bowl and let cool. When the sauce becomes cold, mix it with beaten eggs and cheese. Mix everything thoroughly.
Step 4: Serve the carbonara paste.Grab the boiled fettuccine with two spoons, and quickly transfer it to a plate with bacon so that they do not have time to cool, mix. Now you can fill the pasta with sauce. Macaroni must be hot so that the cheese can melt from their high temperature, and the eggs thicken. Garnish the dish with tomato halves and sprinkle with chopped parsley on top. Serving Carbonara pasta is best combined with red wine! Good appetite!
- - There is an American interpretation of this dish with the addition of cream. This tradition has taken root well and has even taken root among lovers of Italian cuisine. If you want to try it, proceed as follows: whip the cream (225 grams) with egg yolks and cheese, then simmer in a pan over medium heat along with pasta.
- - If you want to cook Carbonara pasta in full accordance with a traditional Italian recipe, then replace the parmesan with Pecorino cheese and bacon with Italian Pancetta ham.
- - If you want to diversify this dish, you can add meat, legumes, smoked meats, vegetables or nuts to it. And if you add asparagus, beans or spinach, then Carbonara paste will turn out to be even more healthy and nutritious.