We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Marble Curd Casserole
- Cottage cheese 9% fat 200 grams
- Sour cream 25-30% fat 3 tablespoons
- Sugar 5 tablespoons
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet
- 4 eggs
- Wheat flour 4 tablespoons
- Butter 100 grams
- Chocolate black 100 grams
- Vegetable oil for form lubrication
- Main Ingredients: Cottage Cheese, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Sieve, Tablespoon, Bowl - 2 pieces, Wooden spatula, Kitchen knife, Mixer, Cup, Baking dish, Oven, Blender, Plate - 2 pieces, Cutting board, Pastry brush, Metal bowl, Saucepan, Kitchen stove, Kitchen gloves, Wide serving dish
Preparation of marble curd casserole:
Step 1: prepare the cottage cheese.Transfer the cottage cheese to a sieve and, using a tablespoon, grind it into a free bowl.
Step 2: prepare the eggs.
Step 3: prepare the light mass for the casserole.We transfer the frayed cottage cheese, sour cream, egg to the blender's container, 1 tablespoon wheat flour and 2 tablespoons sugar as well 1/2 sachet vanilla sugar. And turning on the average speed of the appliance, beat all the ingredients for 2-4 minutes until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Step 4: prepare the chocolate cream mixture.
Step 5: prepare the dark casserole mixture.
Step 6: prepare a marbled cottage cheese casserole.With a pastry brush, evenly grease the baking dish with vegetable oil, not forgetting the sides of the container. First, pour the dark mixture to the bottom of the mold and, using a tablespoon, evenly distribute the chocolate-cream mass over the entire surface of the container. After that, pour the light creamy curd mixture into the baking dish. Using a wooden spatula, we make stains in smooth circular movements. Attention: the order of the layers in the baking dish can be varied at your discretion. That is, first you can pour the light mixture onto the bottom of the baking dish, and pour the dark mixture for the casserole on top of it. The main thing - do not forget to make divorces. With the help of kitchen tacks, we put the baking dish in the oven, preheating it to temperature 175 ° -180 ° C. Bake marble curd casserole for 40-50 minutes. After this time, we turn off the oven, and we take out the baking dish with the help of kitchen oven gloves from the oven. Let our dish cool. Then we hold the knife on the inside of the sides of the container, so that later it would be easier to get the dish. And after that we cover the baking dish with a large plate and turn the container upside down so that the casserole is in the plate. Then cover the plate with our pastries again with a wide dish and turn it upside down again. As a result, the marbled cottage cheese casserole will be on the serving platter, in which we will serve the pastries to the table.
Step 7: Serve the Marble Curd Casserole.We cut the marbled cottage cheese casserole with a kitchen knife into small pieces and serve it on the dish to the table. No one will remain indifferent to our magnificent, delicate and beautiful dish, because it is so tasty and very fragrant. Well, you can enjoy baking with a cup of hot coffee, tea or a glass of milk. Good appetite!
- - Cottage cheese for the preparation of marble curd casseroles is better to take bold and homemade.
- - Instead of sour cream for the preparation of light dough for casseroles, you can use cream.
- - For the preparation of dark dough for casseroles, it is better to use dark chocolate. From this, and "marble stains" are more saturated.
- - You can melt chocolate not only in the steam bath, but also in the microwave. The temperature regime and power should be minimal. The defrost function is most suitable for this process.
- - In no case should you overdo the chocolate on fire or in the microwave. From this, it quickly thickens and will not be suitable for the preparation of our dishes.
- - Melt the chocolate ingredient in small pieces, otherwise the chocolate may burn at the base of the metal bowl.