Ingredients for making steamed omelet with cheese
- 6 eggs
- Cream 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Hard cheese 3-4 teaspoons
- Fresh parsley optional
- Main ingredients Eggs, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Knife, Bowl, Medium grater, Plate, Fork, Steamer, Wide serving dish
Steaming omelet with cheese:
Step 1: prepare the eggs.We break the eggshell with a kitchen knife over a free bowl, and pour the chicken yolk and protein into this container. Attention: Before we break the chicken eggs, I recommend washing their shells under warm running water to prevent intestinal infections.
Step 2: prepare the cheese.Rub the cheese with a medium grater in a free plate. For the preparation of omelettes, it is better to use hard cheese.
Step 3: cook steamed omelet with cheese.
Step 4: serve steamed omelet with cheese.Serve the omelet immediately to the table. Such a delicious dish can be served with a salad of fresh vegetables, as well as sausages and meat products. Good appetite!
- - A variety of ingredients can be added to the omelet. For example: chop tomatoes and bell peppers into small pieces or put small pieces of sausage or bacon into the egg mixture. Steamed omelet is very tasty, if you add chopped fried onions, mushrooms and pieces of boiled chicken to it. Do not be afraid to experiment!
- - Instead of cream, you can add milk to the egg mass. If you use milk instead of cream, then, putting the egg-milk mass in the form, do not forget to sprinkle it with grated cheese on top, as this ingredient will hold the omelet together. Especially if you accidentally went too far with milk, as in this case, water can form during the preparation of the omelet, namely cheese will help fasten the dish.
- - You can also add boiled pasta to the egg mixture. From this, your steamed omelet with cheese will become more satisfying.
- - In addition to salt and black pepper, you can add other spices to the omelette to your taste.
- - At will, you can decorate the finished omelet not only with chopped parsley, but also dill, as well as chopped green onions.
- - If you besides an omelette at the same time cook other dishes in a double boiler, then put dishes that take a long time to put into the lowest basket of the appliance. It is advisable to put our dish in a double boiler in the upper basket, as it cooks pretty quickly.