Almond Cheese Ingredients
- Almonds 2 cups
- Extract of wheat 1 cup
- Concentrated lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Cranberries 1/2 cup
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Coconut oil 1 tablespoon
- Salt (large without iodine) 1 teaspoon
- Dried ground ginger 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg 1/8 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Cranberries, Nuts
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Glass (capacity 250 milliliters), Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Half-liter sterilized jar, Stove, Kettle, Deep bowl - 4 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Blender, Colander, Sterile gauze - 1 meter, Elastic band, Sterilized plastic container with a lid, Knife Large flat dish
Making almond cheese:
Step 1: prepare a light extract from wheat grains.First of all, prepare a light extract of wheat! What is it for? This liquid improves digestion and is very often used in the fermentation of fermented milk products, bread and other food products, giving them a pleasant aftertaste, aroma and a denser texture. We take wheat grains, sort and remove all damaged, rotten and moldy if any. Then pour them into a half-liter sterilized jar and fill them with clean boiled and cooled to room temperature water. Soak Wheat in Water 1 day before making cheese in a warm, dark place.
Step 2: prepare the almonds.
Step 3: mix the ingredients.
Step 4: infuse the cheese.
Step 5: bring the cheese to full readiness.
Step 6: serve the almond cheese.Almond cheese is served chilled, after being sliced into portions. In addition to this fragrant dish, you can serve salted crackers, fruits, berries. Also, this type of cheese is very often used in the preparation of vegetable salads and in such pastries as pizza or cheese pie. Well, and under a glass of tender sweet or semi-sweet white wine, this almond product is generally incomparable! Cook and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - Before making cheese, sterilize the entire inventory in any way you like, for example, in the microwave, stove or in the usual old-fashioned way "on the teapot". Do not avoid this process, remember that in the environment, in addition to beneficial bacteria, there are also harmful microorganisms!
- - A high-quality extract from the grain should be with a light earthy aroma, pale straw color, the taste is slightly tart, and sour. If the smell is too harsh and gives off very much earth, it is better to refuse such an extract and prepare another portion of better grain.
- - On soaked wheat, you can cook another extract for the second portion of cheese, but in this case, the wheat must be kept in water for at least 1 - 2 days.
- - If you have prepared an extract from wheat in advance, do not forget that it can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 1 week.
- - This type of cheese can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 2 weeks, having previously hermetically packed.