We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking a Rabbit in the Oven
- Rabbit (medium-sized carcass) gutted 1 piece
- Tender mustard 100-125 milliliters
- Kefir 2 liters
- Onions medium size 3-4 pieces
- Kebab seasoning to taste
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Main ingredients: Rabbit, Kefir
- Serving 9 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Deep bowl, Oven, Bakeware, Plate - 2 pieces, Refrigerator, Pan cover, Kitchen gloves, Serving dish, Tablespoon, Kitchen paper towels, Pastry brush, Fork
Cooking a rabbit in the oven:
Step 1: prepare the onion.Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk and after that, we rinse the ingredient well under running water. After that, put the vegetable on a cutting board and, using the same sharp improvised inventory, cut the onion into rings or half rings. Then we shift the crushed component into a free plate and temporarily set it aside.
Step 2: prepare the rabbit.
Step 3: pickle the rabbit.
Step 4: prepare the greens.
Step 5: Cook the rabbit in the oven.After the rabbit is well marinated, we take it out of the refrigerator, remove the lid from the bowl, and add the mustard to the marinade. Attention: mustard can be exactly the amount you want to cook the dish. Mix everything well with either clean, dry hands or with a tablespoon and set aside to insist for another 10 minutes at room temperature. In the meantime, pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the baking dish and with the help of a pastry brush, spread the ingredient all over the bottom of the container. As soon as the meat is infused and soaked with mustard, we shift the pieces of the rabbit into a baking dish and put in a preheated oven to temperature 180 ° -190 ° C prepare for 15 minutes. After the allotted time, we take out the form with the help of kitchen oven mitts from the oven and with the help of a fork we turn the pieces of meat on the other side. Over this period of time, one side of the dish should already be lightly browned. Put the dish in the oven again and continue cooking for another 15 minutes. Since the meat of such an animal is quite tender, it quickly cooks. As soon as the next period of time has elapsed, we again take out the form with kitchen tacks from the oven, but now we sprinkle pieces of meat with finely chopped parsley and pour the marinade into the container. We put the dish back in the oven and continue to bake the rabbit for another 45-50 minutes. Attention: the readiness of the dish must be checked from time to time. To do this, just take out the baking dish from the oven and pierce the flesh of the rabbit with a knife. If it is quite soft and no liquid flows out of it, then the dish is ready and you can turn off the burner in the oven. In addition, the rabbit slices should be covered with a soft golden crust, which also indicates the readiness of the meat.
Step 6: serve the rabbit in the oven.As soon as the rabbit is ready, we take it out of the oven with the help of kitchen gloves and with a fork we transfer pieces of meat to a serving dish. In the meantime, the meat has not cooled, we quickly serve it to the table and treat the family with such a dietary and very tasty dish. As a side dish, rice, mashed potatoes and vegetable salads are perfect. Attention: if the marinade is still in the baking dish, then they can be poured over the side dish or the meat itself. Very tasty, satisfying and healthy! Good appetite!
- - In order to make the dish really tasty, the first thing you need to choose a high-quality and fresh rabbit carcass. To do this, pay attention to the color and smell of meat. The carcass should be a light pure color without blood on the surface and without any stains. The smell should be neutral and fresh. Usually, a tail, an eye or a foot with wool remains on the carcass in the market, so that it can be seen that this is the carcass of a rabbit, and not of any other animal, for example, a cat. In the supermarket, meat is usually sold in vacuum packaging. And therefore, this packaging should be clean, without frozen blood and ice.
- - If you purchased a frozen rabbit carcass for cooking, then you must first thaw it to room temperature, but in no case use a microwave or defrost meat under running hot water, as this can damage the taste of the dish.
- - For cooking a rabbit in the oven, you can use any other seasonings to your taste.
- - Parsley, if you did not like it, you can not add to the dish.
- - Instead of kefir, you can add natural yogurt without additives to the marinade. Then the rabbit will turn out even tastier and more tender.