Ingredients for the preparation of Raffaello cream
- Butter 200 grams
- White chocolate (bar) 200 grams
- Condensed milk 400 grams
- Coconut Chips 50-70 grams
- Main Ingredients: Butter, Cocoa and Chocolate, Condensed Milk
- Serving 1 serving
Bowl, Tablespoon, Medium saucepan, Small bowl, Wooden spatula, Saucer, Kitchen stove, Refrigerator, Glass jar with lid, Kitchen gloves, Food wrap
Cooking Raffaello cream:
Step 1: prepare the chocolate.
We break white chocolate with clean, dry hands into small pieces and spread in a saucer. So it will melt faster when we prepare the cream.
Step 2: prepare the butter.
Spread the butter in a small free bowl. We will melt in a water bath. To do this, fill the middle pot with half water and put on a strong fire. When the water begins to boil, we make the fire less than average and with the help of kitchen tacks we put a bowl of oil on top of the pan. Attention: the containers must necessarily coincide in diameter so that the bowl does not fall into the pan and does not touch the boiling water with the bottom.
Instead of using a bowl, you can use a pan with handles to make it easier to reach. So, constantly stirring the oil with a wooden spatula, bring it to a liquid state. At the same time we do not turn off the burner, but proceed to the preparation of the Raffaello cream itself.
Step 3: prepare the cream.
When the butter has completely melted, add small pieces of white chocolate to the container in small portions. Constantly stirring, we bring it to a liquid state. Immediately after that, turn off the burner, and remove the bowl with the liquid mass using kitchen tacks from the pan so that it does not continue to boil.
Pour condensed milk into a mixture in a thin stream and at the same time stir everything at the same time with improvised equipment. Without delay, while the cream is still hot, add coconut flakes to it and again mix everything well until smooth with a wooden spatula or tablespoon.
Important: continue to stir the cream until it begins to thicken. When the mass has cooled, we wrap the bowl with cling film so that the cream does not absorb extraneous odors, and put it in the refrigerator on the middle shelf to insist and cool throughout the night. That's it, the Raffaello cream is ready! Attention: if desired, the cream can be poured into a clean glass jar, tightly closed with a lid and stored in the refrigerator until it is useful to us, for example, for lubricating cakes and pastries.
Step 4: serve the cream.
After a night in the fridge, we take out the Raffaello cream, free the bowl from the cling film and use a tablespoon to transfer the mass to the bowl. In this form, the cream is served to the table along with different types of cookies and with hot tea or coffee.
- Raffaello cream can be used in the same way as the filling for Raffaello candies. To do this, use a teaspoon to transfer the chilled cream into wafer bowls, spread hazelnuts in the middle and cover with a second waffle bow.
- Before serving, Raffaello cream can be decorated with walnut chips, cinnamon, vanilla, brown sugar or chopped cloves on top.
- Keep the cream "Raffaello" should be no more than 1 week.
- To prepare the cream, it is necessary to use good quality butter so that it takes good with condensed milk and chocolate and does not float to the surface of the mass with slices.