We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking sichenik
- Pork 400-500 grams
- Salted salted 50 grams
- Flour 2-3 tablespoons
- Sunflower oil 4 tablespoons
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Half a glass of milk
- Water 4 tablespoons
- 1/3 teaspoon table salt
- Ground black pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Salad 2-3 sheets
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Plates - 2 amount, Bowl, Cutting board, Meat grinder, Garlic press, Knife, Tablespoon, Glass, Mixer (if any), Frying pan, Shovel (preferably wooden), Cooker, Serving dish
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.The meat should be washed under a stream of cold water, on a wooden board, cut it and lard into pieces, so that it would be more convenient to pass them through a meat grinder. Now separate the garlic from the skin, wash and pass through the garlic press.
Step 2: Make minced meat and fat.Pass the pork meat and salted fat through a meat grinder into a bowl. Pour the minced meat with 4 tablespoons of water and half a glass of milk, add salt, pepper and mix well.
Step 3: We form the sicheniki.From prepared mincemeat, it is necessary to roll up balls of small size, which you can flatten a little on a plate. Next, the sichenica should be rolled in a plate with flour.
Step 4: Fry the Sicheniki.Pour the sunflower oil onto a hot pan, heat it lightly and put your patties, which should be fried on all sides - this will take 10 to 15 minutes. To make sure the sichen is ready, pierce them with a fork.
Step 5: serve the sicheniki.Rosy, fried sicheniki are good in combination with potatoes, with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, cauliflower, as well as with other vegetables, stewed or raw. When serving, place the lettuce leaves on the serving platter, place the slightly cooled sichenics on them. Also, as a decoration, you can use several branches of parsley or any other greenery at your discretion. Good appetite!
- - If in a butter, or other fat, on which the meat is fried, put a couple of slices of carrots, it will not burn and stick to the pan.
- - The pan on which the meatballs are fried should be well heated, otherwise they will taste not fried, but boiled.
- - So that the butter boiling in the pan does not splatter, you can put a piece of bread in it.
- - If you wish, you can cook this dish with fish fillet. Tasteful sicheniki are obtained from pike fillet, pikeperch, cod, perch and hake.
- - You can also brew sicheniki in a beaten egg or in breadcrumbs.