Stuffed Chicken Thigh Ingredients
- chicken thighs 16 pcs. (skinned and bone free)
- lemons 2 pcs. (remove the zest, since it is not the lemons themselves that are needed, namely the lemon zest; finely chop the zest on a cutting board)
- rosemary 1 tbsp. l (wash fresh rosemary and chop finely with a knife)
- parsley 1/4 tbsp. (coarsely chopped washed parsley)
- basil 1/2 tbsp. (fresh, wash, chop coarsely)
- Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup (grate)
- cheese "Provolone" 1/2 tbsp. (grate)
- 2 eggs (large, beat with a whisk)
- bread crumbs 1/2 tbsp. (fresh, crumble bread)
- pepper to taste (freshly ground, red or black)
- salt to taste
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp. l (for greasing the baking dish)
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:culinary threads or skewers - 1 emb. (for tying stuffed chicken thighs), knives - 1 emb. (hot), bowl - 2 pcs., baking dish - 1 pc. (in the oven), grater - 1 pc., cutting board - 1 pc., whisk - 1 pc. (or mixer), glasses - 5 pcs. (for storing ingredients)
Cooking Stuffed Chicken Thigh:
Step 1: Prepare the filling.Put in a bowl: grated Parmesan and Provolone cheeses, chopped lemon zest, bread crumbs, eggs, parsley, rosemary and basil. All this is thoroughly mixed with a tablespoon, being careful not to damage the structure of the products.
Step 2: Prepare the chicken thighs.Wash chicken thighs under cold water. Then put the skin on a cutting board, pepper and salt the meat.
Step 3: We stuff the hips with the filling.Now each piece of fillet must be stuffed. To do this, turn the chicken thigh skin down. Then put the cheese stuffing, not too much. Make sure that the filling does not fall over the edges of the chicken. Roll the chicken fillet. Fix the result by wrapping the roll with culinary thread or piercing with skewers. Do this with each of the 16 chicken thighs.
Step 4: Bake.Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Fold all the rolls into a baking dish. Place them with the seams down so that the meat does not spill. If you wish, you can season the chicken thighs again: salt them and pepper. Put the mold in the oven for 35 - 50 minutes. Wait until the golden fragrant crust appears on the hips and take out the finished dish. Now cool the chicken thighs stuffed for 10 minutes. Gently pull the skewers (or culinary threads) out of your hips. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can stuff the hips with minced meat in advance. For example, on the eve of a holiday, stuff your hips and put them in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, you just have to season them and bake in the oven.
- - Instead of Provolone cheese and Parmesan cheese, you can take any other hard cheeses that you like.
- - Try adding chopped bacon or chopped onions to the stuffed chicken thighs, and then put it all in the oven. Get new flavors and tastes.
- - Better choose deep baking trays or baking dishes. In them, the baked dish is tastier!
- - Prepare the marinade for roasting chicken thighs. For example, according to this recipe: mix some mustard (to taste) with beer. And in this composition keep meat rolls for several hours. Then send to the oven.