We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pearl Salad Ingredients
Pearl Salad Ingredients:
- Shrimp 200 grams
- Potato 1 piece
- Fresh cucumber 1 piece
- Tomato 1 piece
- Hard Cheese 150 grams
- 2 eggs
- Mayonnaise 3-4 tablespoons
- Salt to your liking
- Beetroot juice 100 grams
- White cabbage sheets 2 pieces
- Drunk cherry (olive can be used) 1 piece
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Saucepan, Bowl, Tablespoon, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Grater, Kitchen stove, Serving plates
Cooking Pearl Salad:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Rinse potatoes, shrimp and chicken eggs under running water, then boil until fully cooked in separate pots. Cool. Now peel the potatoes and remove all the wormholes and dark spots on the tuber, if any. Shrimp, if they are not peeled, get rid of the shell. Eggs immediately after readiness, place under a stream of cold water for 5 minutes, so that the shell leaves easier, clean them.
Step 2: Grind the ingredients.Grate potatoes and cheese on a coarse grater. Rinse the tomato and cucumber well under water, remove the base of the cucumber and tomato with a knife, then cut into small cubes. Chop the peeled eggs as well. Combine all the ingredients and salt to your taste. Then season with mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
Step 3: Decorate the salad.Soak the leaves of white cabbage in a bowl with beetroot juice, preferably for several hours. Then cut out the necessary shape from them and lay them in the shape of a shell. Connect with toothpicks. Fill the cooked salad.
Step 4: Serve the Pearl Salad.Make a pearl from a drunken cherry or olive. Arrange the boiled and peeled shrimp on top of the salad. The salad is ready, try to serve it immediately after preparing the shell so that it does not have time to lose its original shape. Good appetite!
- - Take mayonnaise diet, not high fat content.
- - Very often hostesses find it difficult to cook seafood. In order to boil the shrimp properly, follow the instructions below. Rinse the shrimp well in cold water so that all the ice comes off them. Then transfer to a pan and pour boiling water, add a little salt and chopped herbs, bay leaf and allspice. Put on medium heat and boil for about 8-10 minutes.
- - In order to make beetroot juice, take 1 large beetroot, the easiest way is if you have a juicer. But if there is none, then the raw beets need to be grated and squeezed juice from it through cheesecloth. Another option, you can grind it in a blender, and then strain it through a strainer.