Ingredients for minced schnitzel
- Chicken fillet 400 gr.
- Bread (white) 1 pc.
- Egg 2 pcs.
- Flour (for sprinkling) to taste
- Spices for chicken to taste
- Salt to taste
- Greens to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Eggs
- Serving 4 servings
- World cuisineAustrian cuisine
Inventory:Frying pan, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Chopping hammer, Food wrap, Plate, Fork, Serving dish
Ministerial Schnitzel cooking:
Step 1: Cook the chicken.I bought whole chicken fillet with bone. Therefore, first of all, we will need to separate the bone from the meat. After that, we cut it into portioned pieces and begin to beat, but before that, first wrap the fillet with cling film. It remains to sprinkle the meatballs with spices and salt.
Step 2: Prepare the schnitzel in a ministerial way.Cut bread (I bought a loaf) into small, thin strips. Next, drive eggs into a deep plate, salt a little and beat them with a fork. We put on the fire to heat the pan, after pouring vegetable oil into it. Dip the fillet first in the egg, and then in the sliced loaf. Fry over medium heat on both sides until golden brown.
Step 3: Serve the schnitzel in a ministerial way.Schnitzel is ministerially ready. You can serve it with any side dish, but fresh or pickled vegetables are best. Garnish with green leaves before serving. Enjoy your meal!
- - Eggs can be beaten with milk.
- - Chicken fillet cook very quickly, so do not be afraid that the meat may remain damp.
- - White dry wine is perfect as an aperitif.
- - In order for the straw from the bread to be thinner, it is better to take a little dried bread.